Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donzi hometown rally

I know these aren't the typical types of boats associated with Scream and Fly,...but I visit here because I like all boats, and thought I'd share some pictures of the Donzi hometown rally for you guys to see.

"OK, this is ALWAYS one of my favorite things to read after other get togethers, so, finally I get my chance to start one!!

In no particular order,....

First - I've said it once, and I'll say it again, a group of people finer than those in the Donzi family will never be found.

Second - Many thanks to Mike Miller for an OUTSTANDING weekend.

Third - Special thanks to all the sponsors,.....especiall Baby Donzi (Mike and Lori), I've had the pleasure of boating with them on a couple of other occasions as well, and my goodness, well, all I can say is AWESOME people.

Forth - Catch 22 (Jim and Gina) REALLY know how to get into the spirit of things

Fifth - Cuda (Joe) knows ALOT about my boating,...well, um,.....needs and wants

Sixth - Last Tango (Mark) Makes a damn good room mate, a good boating buddy, and has an SWEET 22zx

Seventh - It's SO COOL to meet the other donzi peeps from all over, the folks from the ACDOA, MADCOWs, etc. enjoyed chatting with the likes of Donzi Di, Big Grizz, and even some of the SEADOG's I haven't met up with yet like Buizilla, Budman, etc.

Eigth- my wife still may not know about my boat

Ninth - If you're on the fence about which Donzi to buy,...go to a get together and ride some (MANY MANY Thanks to Cracker Jack and Speed Racer (Jack and Brandon) for the ride in the 16 )

Tenth - I Really Like the 22's,.........I REALLY like the 18's,.........and I really LIKE the 16's - yet another mystery for Cuda, details to be released soon. Also, and I can't forget,......the Z boats (all of 'em) are pretty damn cool too

OK, time to stop counting,....BUT,....

ALLWAYS wear undies or something to snug the boys up,..... even with nice even swells, it's possible to catch a nard under a leg after catching a little air

It's REALLY hard to take good video or take good pictures when running near 60 out in the ocean

I've finally got my pictures posted over on the SEADOG site, remember, clicking on the thumbnail gives you a 640x480, then clicking on the 640x480 will give you the full size, easy to save to your PC / etc. Also, if any one wants a print of anything, let me know.

http://southeastdonzi.net/Gallery1/Sarasota06?page=1 - this is a short cut strait to the Sarasota 06 album

Or see all our photo albums here http://southeastdonzi.net/photos.html

I've got some pretty cool video I've got to do a little editing to, then I will post as well

I REALLY enjoyed this event, even with out a boat,....I highly recommend it, or AOTH, or the Dustoff, etc. go to one of the biggies, you won't be disappointed!!

Until the next time"
    Wayne
    <!-- / message -->
    Thanks!
    Wayne

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Sarasota Video

Well,
    I'm finally done,
    It's a LONG movie - 25.x MB, 7 minutes long,....I enjoyed putting it together, I hope you enjoy watching it, and if you want it on CDR, let me know, it's going to take a LONG time to download,...either click on it, or right click and save target to your computer.
    Also, this one is 320x240,...640x480 got a little "pixley",....and is 104mb
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy
    http://www.southeastdonzi.net/Sarasota06Video.wmv
    Wayne