Went over to Auburn a couple weeks ago for two reasons. To catch a bit of the weeklong auction and to see the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg Fest. The Auburn cars were actually built there and later owned by Mr. Cord who started the car company of his own name and also ended up buying Duesenberg. There's also the museum which used to be the factory showroom (where dealers would visit) and houses a collection of the three makes along with others. It was my first time there and I'd HIGHLY recommend to anyone. A couple thousand auction cars which took forever to walk thru. A pretty big flea market. Seems like every other vendor was up to his azz in gas station memorabilia. Even ran into Dennis Hastert, whose district I used to live in. He's an old Lincoln guy. My Dad recognized Reggie Jackson's buyer and he was goin for some nice cars but I've always wondered if "Reggie's cars" that pop up at auctions are a scam. Anyway, it's a great place to visit but bring the walkin' shoes or rent a golfcart for $125 per day.