I have Darris Allison's personal Super Sport that was in two magazine articles. Too much information to mention. Boat IS for sale! For imformation call read below. Also feel free to call if you have and questions!!! (479) 967-6201

I bought this boat from Darris when I went to the factory last fall to pick up a new bass boat. It is a 1999 year model which had been sitting inside the warehouse for 2 years. He built the boat and done 2-magazine articles featuring the boat and the fuel mileage of the evinrude 115 FICHT. I sold the engine on another boat and what I have left is $15,000 and is as follows: Boat and tandem Allison trailer, omc controls, both rear fairings, boat is center steer 2-bucket seats and a rear bench seat that has never been installed. When I started to leave the factory I asked Darris if he could remember what the boat weighed and he just kinda smiled and said that his boat was kinda unique that it wasn't really a race, and wasn't really a comp, and it wasn't really an excel either. All I know is it has a race sticker on the dash and it ran in the 80's with a 115 FICHT and a good gearcase! The boat is pearl with navy trim. Any questions concerning this boat feel free to call (479) 967-6201

Thanks!