Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F1 boats in Bay city Michigan this weekend

Hey Fellas, Any other S&Fers going to watch the F1 boats this weekend? I will be heading out there possibly Sat and definatly Sun to watch the races. If anyone else is heading out there let me know and maybe we can meet somewhere. We can hit the beer tent, swap some lies, and watch some good racing. It only costs $8.00 a ticket, which includes pit pass, and is well worth it to see them run. If ya need any info on it go to www.riverroar.com. If have any questions on directions or anything else ill try my best to answer them.

Thanks, Jay

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Bay City

Quote Originally Posted by hydroviking
    Hey Fellas, Any other S&Fers going to watch the F1 boats this weekend? I will be heading out there possibly Sat and definatly Sun to watch the races. If anyone else is heading out there let me know and maybe we can meet somewhere. We can hit the beer tent, swap some lies, and watch some good racing. It only costs $8.00 a ticket, which includes pit pass, and is well worth it to see them run. If ya need any info on it go to www.riverroar.com. If have any questions on directions or anything else ill try my best to answer them.

Thanks, Jay
    I'll be there all day Sunday, beer tent & BARS are my top priority. Really nice Race/Town, I go every year. Call me ........Scott 517 749 2023
    I'll be @ the bar ! & Listen to MORE Squarepusher !! Alcohol TYCOON !!!

Algonac Mi. On the North Channel "were it all BEGAN"Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray in the Middle of Holiday Acres !& Bossier City La. Not far from a ramp !
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iwas thinking I would get up there this year too, Plus I wanted to see if I could find Captain Insano but we will be racing in jersy this weekend and I'm not looking forward to the drive.
    Have a good time!

Spark
    Going back to my Old Man's Moto's
    " Keep It Small and Keep It ALL $$ "
    &
    " Throw enough CRAP at the WALL sooner
    or later something will STICK ! "

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Will do scott, looking forward to meeting ya. Sounds like I should have my wife drive me, and maybe ask for Monday off. Dont know If I can keep up with ya , but I sure will give it my best.

Spark, sorry ya cant make it, I see your building some cool s**t and wouldve loved to pick your brain. Im sure Insano will be there, I will tell him to get a hold of ya. Good luck in jersey, Im sure youll clean house.