Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bushes Next Speech

LETS HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
    dont ever use apple drywall company on long island , they suck !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just add some additional phrasing about insurance companies, welfare reform and the attitude adjustments of social and gov't leeches, severing of the umbilical cord leading to the eventual attrition of whiny a$$ minorities and it would be perfect..
    Last edited by Ted Stryker; 05-20-2006 at 07:36 PM.
    Kevin Kiser

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Stryker
    Just add some additional phrasing about insurance companies, welfare reform and the attitude adjustments of social and gov't leeches, severing of the umbilical cord leading to the eventual attrition of whiny a$$ minorities and it would be perfect..
    That would be next weeks speech...
    1986 Daytona Eliminator 21ft , 3.6GT Johnson V8
    1974 starbuck 17ft full tunnel hull w/ 200 evinrude x-flow..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Stryker
    I like the way you think
    Eldest Moron Brother
    SOLD 95 Euroski
    99 2.5 280+

Delta w/ 75 Stinger 55+

RIP RPM Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grab a brain jerry. Maybe travel a bit, actually see the world

"A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change. "

I guess you don't watch the news. Canadian soldiers are dying every week in Afghanistan. We didn't go to war in Iraq because there was no reason for us to. Try thinking before you speak.

"Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now."

Oh, does this mean that the northern half of your country can suddenly do without natural gas, imported electricity and the huge amount of oil from the Alberta tar sands? That's alright, we'll just keep it and use it ourselves. Thank you!

"We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska."

Oh how nice! Better build a bunch more Exxon Valdez's, with an attitude like that you ain't crossin' our territory pardner!

"To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic."

I don't think so Tim. But I am working on my French.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry
    LETS HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

I think Bush gave this part of the speech already, he was a tad premature at the time though.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

As long as Iraq has oil, Bush won't leave, he knows what his priorities are and American Military lives aren't as important as Iraqi Oil.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

An interesting Idea, F-ck the ingrates.
    I kinda like it.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Like The shaw of Iran, Saddam, Samosa in Nicaraugua, the guy before Castro in Cuba, name escapes me, Noriega in Panama to name a few, but it wasn't the American people pumping the money in, it was the CIA

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

France and Russia were only pissed about Iraq because they had all the oil field contracts there that we tore up and took over. You'd be pissed too if it was your oil company that got scr-wed

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.

Yeah, I'd be a little surprised when Bush made that statement.

On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Just like Osama who is still loose after all these years, Hard to belive we are hunting him that hard, or he is hidden that well. maybe we just need to look for him in Iran.
    Maybe we should ask Bush Sr to ask one of Osama's brother's where he is, since His relationship with the Bin Laden family is well documented.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

now.

Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska

I think we are already drilling for oil in Alaska and have been doing so for many years.

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America.

Maybe I missed this intention in Congress's "contract on americans"
    I never heard republican politics of greed talking about eliminating hungar and homlessness in America.
    I didn't hear much democratic chatter on this subject either.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
    Some of this stuff is ok in sentiment, deeper understanding of what motivates politcs and politicians, current and past, would make this concept somewhat naive. not undesirable, just naive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seemed to skip over the Canadian comments, what's the gripe..?
    Kevin Kiser

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverman
    "A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change. "

I guess you don't watch the news. Canadian soldiers are dying every week in Afghanistan. We didn't go to war in Iraq because there was no reason for us to. Try thinking before you speak.

"Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now."

Oh, does this mean that the northern half of your country can suddenly do without natural gas, imported electricity and the huge amount of oil from the Alberta tar sands? That's alright, we'll just keep it and use it ourselves. Thank you!

"We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska."

Oh how nice! Better build a bunch more Exxon Valdez's, with an attitude like that you ain't crossin' our territory pardner!

"To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic."

I don't think so Tim. But I am working on my French.
    A-HOLE ,THE POINT IS TO STAND AT OUR SIDE !!!!!!!
    dont ever use apple drywall company on long island , they suck !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would bust a nut if a US President had the backbone to say that.

Now back to reality, the citizens of New Orleans re-elected that moron Ray Nagin.
    Now on to rebuilding the Big N.O., wi-fi for everyone!!! Who needs a fixed levee system and rebuilt homes.
    New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin announced the city's plan to cover the city with Wi-Fi Internet access within a year.
    Last edited by CDave; 05-21-2006 at 10:42 AM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962