User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Algonac Mi. On the North Channel "were it all BEGAN"Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray in the Middle of Holiday Acres !& Bossier City La. Not far from a ramp !
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More infushion pic's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2369 (WinCE) (Small).JPG   IMG_2375 (Small).JPG  
    Last edited by Vicious; 12-30-2006 at 02:42 PM.
    Going back to my Old Man's Moto's
    " Keep It Small and Keep It ALL $$ "
    &
    " Throw enough CRAP at the WALL sooner
    or later something will STICK ! "

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice work!! Who's epoxy and gel are you using? I have a friend who works with Ashland Chemical as an technical application engineer, and has been working with a handful of (major) boat manufactures in this area helping them develop and perfect the process. With ever tightining EPA laws and regulations, this will soon be the only process used for boat manufacturing. Learning it now, and taking advantage of the technology keeps you ahead of the curve.
    Bruster's Mercury solid motor mounts, details here:
    http://www.powercatboat.com/Bruster/Bruster.html
    I'm been living in fast forward, now I need to rewind real slow....

Algonac Mi. On the North Channel "were it all BEGAN"Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray in the Middle of Holiday Acres !& Bossier City La. Not far from a ramp !
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We infused our first hull late in 2000 over five years ago, we were the first in the united states to do a completely infused hull and deck our first boat we infused was our 31' cat.
    Diab core corp. brought the process to us in late 1999 and convinced us to rework our molds and they would pattern our core at no charge to use our tools for show and tell, we had our 75 people from all over the usa to see this happen! It was pretty cool
    I work with Robert Mann from Ashland chemical on most of our projects,we have had real good luck with a pure epoxy made by Axiom with a 10 hour pot life and very little print. if you go to our web site we show the process.

Happy New Year!!

Sparky

Spark
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, thanks for the progress reports! Nice to seem some manufacturing in Michigan!
    Nothing fast right now
    My URL
    Checkmate boats message forum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are more boat manfacturers in Michigan than automotive manufacturers anymore.

Sure would of been nice if this state was not so dam dependent on the automotive industry.

Spark
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious
    There are more boat manfacturers in Michigan than automotive manufacturers anymore.

Sure would of been nice if this state was not so dam dependent on the automotive industry.

Spark
    C'mon Spark, I am sure our newly elected governor will figure it out one of these years....I just hope the state is still here when that happens. Everyone makes out like it was such a surprise; they have been closing auto plants here for over a decade.

Engler wanted to put in fiber way back when he was in and get high tech industry in here, everyone laughed at him then and said no way. They got what they wanted and now they can't even afford upkeep on a couple of bicycle trails.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deck is on , deck and hull are bonded together then a 4" and 8" layer of glass is applied to the inside all the way around the seem, plus the front and transom are glassed together on the out side. This boat is put together to stay together. All this work is done with epoxy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gunwale.jpg   front.jpg   inside bow.jpg  
    Last edited by Vicious; 01-09-2007 at 11:59 AM.
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transom area
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails knee.jpg   transom inside.jpg   transom outside.jpg  
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screaming Eagal is Bitching

she needs a trailer rewokrd again to get out of the garage.
    Whats timing spark ?????????????

I can not contain her anymore and the neibors are bitching about the screaching from the garage.

I need to swap trailers badly and get her back to Vivious to finish the hatch. you deal with her she bites me.
    I like billy to finish her off in style and I think he wants to. Then rigg and paint or rigg and fly .

any ways can you get block going (PLEASE) or is it done ?????

14 foot ready to have transom reinforcer and knee glassed in and all wook sealed, I canbring her down tomorrow. you should see the blue marble paint job. Talk to me spark ??????????????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bush, You where bringing the 14' for the knee's 2 weeks ago can't do it unless it's here!!! You need to mount your seats for billy to do your one off hatch where you would like it.
    Bunks are done on your other trailer for your 15' express , I will weld the crack that you marked I did not see it till it went back out side come and get it this morning.

Later Brother
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trailer finished, waiting to go home with you.
    &

Vicious Race Boats
    (803) 944-3596

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vicious Cr-17 Special Edition Is Back

HI ALL,
    Well its been 8 months ans were back to finisj this bas ass boat build. I had back issue thats keep me down for a while but spring is coming and the Screaing Eagle Thats what Sparky named her is back in action.

A little update from last 8 months,
    While swaping the boat on another trailer she got dropped off the hoist some 3 feet up and smashed into the concreak. Not to worry as I walked away to scared to looked. She fell right n the leading edge ogthe sponcen. When went under her expection here to need repair I was superprised. wiped my hand and all was fine, Not a crack nothing an that fusion realy works well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screaming Eagle back at Vicious for 2007 winter .

Could not leaveher out side so Vicious made a cool spot for her to sleep the winter off. She wating now at Vicious to be fully rigged then stripped for paint.

Not sure if ya know Crazy Joe paints be he and a few artest will e apling the colors for her soon. The new plan is to have all parts monted on her and stripped by april for paint. Those d you who see Joes' work knows its top notch He just shot my 14 foot Fanisity in white with black and gray marbel look into her. Vey cool. Joe also des work for Larry at Maya Boats. His work is bar none top notch.

More info to follow. Bushmen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screaming Eagle got racing hatch

Direct behine the front seats is a custom design Race hatch. Vicious can custom make you one of these This one I had designed the old race car spider humps looks. What I mean is the seat match the hatch humps The humps are tall at the seat and taper back doen to the rear of the deck much like a back spine. The seats will be custom made to match the hump contour. The hatch will be help on with pull pins so it can be removed at any time. Once removed a rear bench seat will be added exposed for a few more buds na chicks to go for a ride in. So in seconds she goes from a 5 seater to a hatch race looking 2 seater.

I will or will have Sparky sppliy post of the hatch. Its killer to see her coming back into build. Thes Vicious team went nuts making this boat for me. From the hi Tech vac fussion process,CNC cut close cell foam to all the other extra they put in for me. Besides the tripple knees they put in, I got them to add 2 more knees right where the engines will mount if twins were added. Sparky even finished off the sponce under the floor in the bulk area and gel coated them in for starage. We will just cut open he floor and place a hatch int that area and use for starage . More pics coming this weeknng of the boat and the first Pic of the new motor. Thats all I will say for now. Bushmen

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast