Hi i'm kind of new to boating and need some help calming my boat down at speed. This is my first boat so I have a bunch to learn. I rebuilt the boat over the winter of 2004. I installed new stringer, floor, new wood all around and new vinal. I put it back all stock with no mods. I left it just the way the factory had it set up and was running the 1986 90 merc tower that came on the boat. We had fun with it all last summer but it didn't run fast. This past winter we made some changes. Installed hyd-steering, new gauges adding a water pressure gauge, rewired entire boat, Installed a 6" manual jack plate and a 1988 135 black max with a new laser II. OK I tested it Wednsday and I was happy for the most part. I picked up the 20 mph I was looking for but have chime walk problems to work out. I can't lift the nose at all at WOT or it starts to chime walk like crazy. It was running just over 40 with the 90 tower now running just over 60 but does it with the nose way down. Wish I could bring the nose up and let it air on out. The water pressure is only 5 lb at super slow or at no wake speeds and only 10 lb from just up on plane all the way to WOT. The P-hole shoots a good solid stream of water at all speeds. The prop shaft is 4 and 1/4 below the pad now, I have no scoops, no solid mounts, no nose cone. The prop is a 13 and 3/4 X23 3 blade laserII, The jack plate is adjusted all the way down but motor is mounted in the center holes. Do I just need seat time or do I need to cange some things. My plan is to get the Merc scoop kit lift the motor up 1/2" and retest. I'm told that a 4 blade will really help the chime walk. Any suggestions will be a big help and THANKS!