Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhh

I don't know about where you live, but the teens do where I am. They've been marching for days with no impact on the economy. I wonder why that is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the "Black Dirt Region" down here, where all your onions and carrots are grown.

Who do you thinks picks these things I wouldn't do it

Seems to be some rollover to the fast food places
    Eldest Moron Brother
    SOLD 95 Euroski
    99 2.5 280+

Delta w/ 75 Stinger 55+

RIP RPM Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Back to Iran; I think we should send an undetected nuc. missle straight to where they are doing their enrichment and blow it up and sit back and say, Hey, what happened, did you guys have an atomic accident?
    Hack02

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg944t
    Wile- 2323 people are dead and what 100 billion? has been spent based on false intelligence. Bush's "war effort" is a joke. We are there why? Logic says cheap oil, reality says Bush's religious motivated agenda. If you still think we belong there you are among a shrinking group. I'm not anti war, just anti THIS war. Good point about the dirty bomb, and securing our borders should have happened 9/12. You say we can't solve 1000's of years of religious conflict politically. Do you think WE can stop it at all? It doesn't seem to me like it is "solvable", nor is it really our concern. I worry more about the 30% of children not finishing highschool than who believes in which invisible man in the sky.
    im not gonna get in a pissin contest about the war, but for the record....what faulty intelleginece, the same intelligence that EVERYONE SAW....The english stand by it....so do the israelis: kenedy, clinton, kerry, ALL of them saw the same intelligence the pres did yet only he gets the blame, come on....EVERYONE knows he had wmd, that he used wmd....so what happened to them? the same thing that happens to the crack when the cops call a crack house 3 days before raiding it......logic? oil? man, thats some strange logic when gas is $3.00 a gallon, and no we cant solve the problem over there, but Id rather try over there than deal with them over here.....cause if we stick our heads in the sand (no pun intended ) and pretend its not our problem, by the time it is our problem its too late, besides, imo it became our problem on 9/11...and dont even get me started on the government run education camps, ooops i mean public schools...

jphiii....if all the other members of the "peace loving religion" are so offended, and against what the "small number" of radicals is doing WHY THE F#$% ARENT THEY ALL PUBLICLY CONDEMNING IT????? where are all the demonstrations decrying the murdering of children, oposing the suicide bombings, ripping the hate preaching clerics, seems to me that if they were so against it they would....to a person "police thier own"....
    Wile E. Coyote: (acceleratus vulgaris)

Its amazing how heavy a GPS can be.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack02
    Back to Iran; I think we should send an undetected nuc. missle straight to where they are doing their enrichment and blow it up and sit back and say, Hey, what happened, did you guys have an atomic accident?
    damn thats a good idea, just a small one, so it makes a nice localized hole....should be interesting if it happens.....
    Wile E. Coyote: (acceleratus vulgaris)

Its amazing how heavy a GPS can be.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They don't police their own for the same reason the USA and the rest of the world doesn't. When our gov't tries it we end up with Ruby Ridge & Waco. The powers that be are very good at policing THOSE THAT ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE POLICED. Armed response to armed resistance will almost gertainly lead to disaster. Also, civilian responses lead to retaliation, and most people do not want to open themselves to that situation.

Besides, it gives the liberals something to bitch about.

Ló fasz racing
    Joe Horvath

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

If someone eliminated Israel, 1/2 our problems would GO AWAYTrikki,I think the percentage would be even higher.I don't the % of Muslims in the Middle East,but they sure have an agenda!
    why ask me ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokernick
    If someone eliminated Israel, 1/2 our problems would GO AWAYTrikki,I think the percentage would be even higher.I don't the % of Muslims in the Middle East,but they sure have an agenda!
    YUP,

They don't like us jambing them down their throats, them taking the stands they do, and us for backing them up.....

I also say, if you look at their sect socialogically, they are far less developed and sophisticated as we have become. They have a good 100 yrs before they progress beyond their cro-magnon terrorist ideology
    Eldest Moron Brother
    SOLD 95 Euroski
    99 2.5 280+

Delta w/ 75 Stinger 55+

RIP RPM Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of this is unseen looseends of WW1 and WWII coming up and biting us in the rear. If it wasnt for the brits getting a good chunk of the mideast after the fall of the Ottoman empire in wwI there wouldnt be an Israel. Most of these nutcases running the show in the middle east got their start as nazi allies. The Ba'ath party got started by an Iraqi nazi who promised oil to Hitler, as a result Hitler gave him and other Ba'athists/nazi sympathizers in other counties aid to overthrow their governments. I Guess hatred for the same group of people can create a pretty strong tie.

It always seemed odd to me that the nazis put effort into north africa, now that i know that it makes so much more sense.

As far as Islam being violent, its practically Judaism. Its like any other group, if you get a charismatic leader who wants to exploit something with his own interpretation(Think Hitler, or the leaders of the crusade who misinterpreted a speech by Pope Urban II) and a group of weak minded people, you'll quickly have a group who bastardizes the original beliefs for the goals of the leader
    only individual to receive the quad kill (d'oh) award in goldeneye

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pull our troops out and turn the entire region into an ashtray

Capt.Doug Metko

Mirage Ski Racer/Power Performance Engineering 2.5 260
    Another Sunshine Syndicate"Goodfella"!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you think getting rid of Israel will stop the radical Muslims you are mistaken. They just had a very informative program on TV about the link between Hitler and the Baath Party that Saddam was in.

Here's a little info on the Baath party and Hitler.

Here, in the 1930s, the two founders of the Baath Party were educated at the Sorbonne University. They were middle-class Arabs from the then French colony of Syria.

But the rise of German fascism also played a role. Many in the Arab world saw Hitler as an ally. In 1941, the Arab world was electrified by a pro-Axis coup in Baghdad.At that time, Iraq was nominally independent but Britain maintained a strong military presence. An Arab nationalist by the name of Rashid Ali al-Kailani organised an army coup against the pro-British Iraqi monarchy and requested help from Nazi Germany.

After the Second World War, the Baathists emerged as the leadership of Arab nationalism

Like the Nazi and Communist parties, the Baath is organised through small cells in a rigid hierarchy. Members are expected to devote their life to the party.
    In 1947, the Baath Party was set up as a single party covering all the Arab counties, under a National Command (actually a pan-national body). In each Arab nation, a Regional Command - ostensibly the leadership of the local Baath Party - was created. The Iraqi branch of the Baath party was established in 1954. In the post-war period, the restored Iraqi monarchy was stoutly pro-Western, but it was overthrown in a military coup in 1958.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cdave

I think I saw that same show. The Muslim guy ended up in Germany during the war with some high military rank. There were even Muslim Nazi army units. Seems like there was someting about Saddam's uncle being in the mix??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys are lucky

if i had not been away from the computer for a month i would have been typing so mutch on this post you all would have been very tired of my opinion.

since i wont be able to chime in after this i will say this, YOU DONT LET IRRISPONSIBLE BULLIES HAVE NUCS, ONCE SMALL PEICE OF LAND THE SIZE OF RHODE ISLAND IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ALL THE PROBLEMS, THEY WILL FIND A PROBLEM WITH US NO MATTER WHAT!!!

not all of any race or people are bad not matter the creed or beliefe,
    but enough bad apples in the bucket spoil the rest of the bucket.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry to here that Erude, would have loved to hear your thoughts on this. If your on the way back, I wish you well, and come back safe.

Pete
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone needs to repost that article about the revisit of Chernoble and be very careful about nuking someone or being nuked!Just like Erude said not everyone in these countries are in agreement with the terrorists!
    why ask me ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast