Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Iran???

I know this is a boating forum but this is pretty serious. in case you have not been following this, Iran is enriching uranium(or is about to) and plans to add an additional 3000 centrifuges this year. This could give them the ability to have a nuclear weapon by next year.

Sooo, the real question is what is gonna happen next? Israel has already stated they will not allow it and will do whatever necessary to stop it. They have not acted yet, but have in the past. the US also has stated they will not allow it, will not rule out any option, but says it wants to resolve the matter diplomatically. Russia and China have huge oil appetites and at best would do nothing (considering they are the source for most of Iran Nuke technology)but who knows. UN is toothless.

Sooo, any ideas what is gonna happen next?

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mushroom_cloud_wideweb__430x269.jpg  

I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma,coated in bubble gum,stuffed in a turducken. Δx Δp ≥ ℏ/2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.clean

That's what I'm talking about- drop the worlds largest cauliflower on them LOL just kidding, it sure would save a lot of time if we gave them a taste of their own nuclear medicine

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Jody, that's been something I've been thinking about for a long time now. Additionally, North Korea is another problem area that's already unstable. It's only a matter of time before Iran will have nuclear arms - and they will eventually have them. Not good...

Facebook | YouTube | Vintage Outboard Catalogs
    Photo prints available of your boat - click here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they have been at war with us for over 30 years! it's about time we accept the challenge.

I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma,coated in bubble gum,stuffed in a turducken. Δx Δp ≥ ℏ/2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Some pretty good intelligence says they have enough material to build 8 weapons. I don't think this country has the fortitude for a nuclear strike. We have become a country of whiners.
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad I don't live in DC, NY, LA, or Houston. LA and Houston are easy targets as you can get there in a couple of days from Mexico without much effort. I guess Boston is easy from Canada.

Am I the only one who thinks its odd how all this "war on terror" and "Iran nuke" stuff has religon at its roots? I am not religous but even if I were I don't know that I would think killing people of a different viewpoint is a good thing. That isn't just a here and now muslim thing, pretty much every major religon is responsible for plenty of dead bodies in its history. Maybe not buddists
    Jim Garvey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Religious Radicals, if that isn't an oxymoron for danger...

Don't play with the matches kid or You'll shoot your eye out kid

We ain't babysitting another nuclear arsenal, that's just plain BS and I don't believe anyone will condone them superceding our disarmament. If not, then all hell SHOULD break loose and we should REALLY turn the middle east into a glass parking lot.....

Cauliflower and all Send the whole cauliflower farm
    Eldest Moron Brother
    SOLD 95 Euroski
    99 2.5 280+

Delta w/ 75 Stinger 55+

RIP RPM Racing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be in favor of carpet bombing similar to WWII before a nuke. That is a can of worms nobody really wants to open. At this point it may be a bit unrealistic to assume their is no such thing as an "unaccounted for" nuke weapon, especially after the collapse of the USSR. I am not agaist a whole lot of killing for the right reasons but if we start slinging nukes around something might find its way back. Imagine NYC gone next week. Just gone. We can't risk that kind of retaliation. If I were making these decisions I would bomb any hostile country seeking nukes to the stone age before I broke out any nukes. I would start bombing on the circumference of the border and bomb my way to the center
    Jim Garvey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one who thinks its odd how all this "war on terror" and "Iran nuke" stuff has religon at its roots? I am not religous but even if I were I don't know that I would think killing people of a different viewpoint is a good thing. That isn't just a here and now muslim thing, pretty much every major religon is responsible for plenty of dead bodies in its history. Maybe not buddists
    muslims and christians have been slaughtering each other for thousands of years.for the most part it has all been over a little piece of land called israel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

The Muslim Religion is all about killing the non-believers(THE INFIDELS). Their Koran says that at least 50 times. We are the Infidels in their eyes, we need to be eliminated, if they are true Muslims.

There is a big different between Christains and Muslims. God will tell you, if you run into a non-believers love them. Allah will tell you to kill them.

Also a extreme Christain will sell all his belongings, take his family move to a
    3rd world nation, help them to plant corps and worship Christ our Lord.
    A extreme Muslim will move to a different country, learn to fly Jet airplanes, then fly them into building to kill as many people as they can!!!!!

THERE IS BIG DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE MUSLIM RELIGION AND CHRISTAINITY.

Muslim will always feel this way, their Koran demands it. And we as a nation of God must realizes this. There is NO talking to these people!!!! Chuck.
    CHUCK & TRACY FREELAND

1990 25 Talon with twin Merc. 300XS's
    1983 Mako 21 with Merc. 225.
    www.Fullthrottlepowerboats.com

NEVER FORGET 9/11

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cellphone, food stamps, section 8 housing, a six-pack of beer and he'll vote for a Democrat the rest of his life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ever heard of the crusades? it takes two to tango! historically speaking there is blood on both hands.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

ever heard of the crusades? it takes two to tango! historically speaking there is blood on both hands.
    I am talking in Today's world. You can preach that blood on both hands stuff all you want. Today's Muslims are trying to give us more trouble then any of us want to think about. Today the Muslim religion is raising indiscriminated killers, even the supposedly peace-sect of the religion knows this, but won't do anything about it. Why do you think that is????? Chuck.
    CHUCK & TRACY FREELAND

1990 25 Talon with twin Merc. 300XS's
    1983 Mako 21 with Merc. 225.
    www.Fullthrottlepowerboats.com

NEVER FORGET 9/11

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cellphone, food stamps, section 8 housing, a six-pack of beer and he'll vote for a Democrat the rest of his life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikki1010
    Religious Radicals, if that isn't an oxymoron for danger...

Don't play with the matches kid or You'll shoot your eye out kid

We ain't babysitting another nuclear arsenal, that's just plain BS and I don't believe anyone will condone them superceding our disarmament. If not, then all hell SHOULD break loose and we should REALLY turn the middle east into a glass parking lot.....

Cauliflower and all Send the whole cauliflower farm
    HEY HEY HEY THATS ENOUGH OF ALL THOSE BIG WORDS NOW LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you but most americans don't know and don't care about ancient history. problem is they do! we are being blamed for the acts of our ancestors (like it or not) and the fact is "the church" has been equally guilty of murder over the centuries,they do a better job of hiding it. if you ask me I think we should whipe iran off the freaking map.but we must know who we are dealing with and not do it from a high religious horse.

"Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy, but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril."

Sun Tzu:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast