Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Matt--

You bring back memories of the Midgets. I was running Sport D, D Production and E Productin in the late 70s, early 80s, and I was treasurer of South Florida Outboard Club duing that time. We put on the OPC races in the Miami Marine Stadium. I remember Midget starting--seems to me by Jeff Titus for Mark then Ron. I remember Kim in the Midget, and raced Kevin Jernigan, Mark, and many others in EP. Wasn't Kevin's Dad Jim Everett, ran a JP Allison?

I just ran into Ron on this board about a month ago. Sounds like he is becoming a soccer dad like I have been for the last 25 years. And I saw a photo in one of the River Ranch galleries of an Osborne--I had no idea that your family was still making boats recently.

I have sent PMs to a few people who sounded like they were involved at the time I was--met Jim Hunt that way, and OleGator was just before my time. Jeff Grigg was just getting started when I went into "temporary" retirement.
    Per Rock:

"Once I bought my first Hydrostream boating changed forever for me."

Per my hero Instigator:

"I try not to let common sense interfere w/my boat buying decisions."

Pat Gent
    cell 954-249-3246
    '78 Hydrostream Vandal (being rebuilt)
    '86 21' Eliminator Daytona, 300 OMC V-8 (Li'l Toy III)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pat, this is why I started the thread there are so many people that grew up when boat racing was affordable and a big sport that are on here that know each other or may have played in the pits together when they were kids, I have p.m.'d Ronny a few times and hope he comes to one of the events, I remember your name and my dad does as well, dad seems to think you were friends with Fred Filo and Casey Lynn and ran v-8's, we sold all our molds and got out of the boat business 3 years ago, we had a developer who wanted the property more then us, and went soley into the honda motorcycle business that we had been doing for 26 years, good to hear from you and hope to meet you at one of the get togethers, Matt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the top 12 years later, still here, Matt

4. Likes FAST RALLY SPORT liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4