Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a few people that use CBD for pain they say it can work great for constant moderate pain. And some serious runners who use it after workout but say the dosage is much higher than what's on bottle.. (but not debilitating pain and nerve damage..I can't really say I only tried it a week or so and didn't touch my pain but).
    Not sure about cdave but..
    Once they start prescribing pain meds they don't fool around anymore..they test you every time you go in and don't want to find anything.
    With my back/neck and the rest it's been so long they stopped testing me actually they are the ones asking if I want stronger/higher dose after seeing me or new MRI or nerve study.
    Last edited by mrichartz; 06-27-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They test you to make sure you are taking the pain meds and not selling them......In your case, they now trust you are not selling them.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

3. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    It has enough to make the test show pos. But not enuf to get you hi. They drug test to the nano gram with a gas spectrometer.
    So you are saying they can find something that is not there. Cbd has zero thc. You can get cbd and thc together in whatever ratio of one to another you want. We have pure cbd with zero thc. If you use a product with zero thc I don't see how you can test positive for something you have not ingested. That's like saying you can get a dui for drinking nonalcoholic beer.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

5. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From what I know the female plant has the highest thc. The seeds have thc. (from a fem plant) Even the male plants (what they make rope from) has a small amount of thc. Not an expert, but it has some thc. If it has been removed then it has zero. The testing equipment is very accurate. Here is some info https://www.verywellhealth.com/cbd-o...-tests-4580277

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

7. Thanks rock thanked for this post
    Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The buds have the highest concentration of THC. The seeds I am sure have some, but not like the buds. I thought they got the oil from the seeds?

From the buds, not the seed apparently... https://www.healthyhemp.com/where-does-cbd-come-from/
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 06-27-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was some very informative info. The fact that they can advertise thc free when in reality it is not is concerning. I think if I lost a job due to a drug test failure and all I was taking was an advertised thc free product there would have to be a lawyer or two involved. I buy mine from a hemp store called the "hemporium" and I didn't think about it but wouldn't doubt the possibility of false advertising. I know it is still illegal for rec us in Illinois and naively assumed there was some sort of regulation.

In theory, getting a false positive on a drug test from CBD oil should be relatively impossible from pure CBD oil containing less than .3 percent THC. However, because CBD oil is not very well regulated, there is no guarantee that a product contains pure CBD oil, or that its concentration is at a safe or effective level.

That was a part of the article and now I question my supplier. I would ask them but if they can false advertise I spose they would have no problem being dishonest about it. Never thought I would say this but maybe we need some regulation in that area. Thanks again for the link.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My drug consortium warned me about it being a problem. When you start dealing with nanograms it doesn't leave much room for error. Haha, I started typing this at 4:20.......

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

11. Likes mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    They test you to make sure you are taking the pain meds and not selling them......In your case, they now trust you are not selling them.
    Not even going to comment on the scumbags that pull that crap..

'84 Checkmate Convincor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will bluntly say that drug testing is a fiasco. And a racket. And a constitutional violation, IMO. They test for you taking it...They test you for not using it. False neg, false pos. My doc said that he gets whacked test results of all sorts from time to time and not to trust drug tests. They still involve human error. Slim chances, but they are there. When your whole life can be wrecked by a screw up at a lab with absolutely no recourse it really makes me nervous when I test. Legalize the crap and be done with it. Like mr hand, they believe we are all on dope.

Rebuild thread:
    Videos

14. Likes Forkin' Crazy, rochelle howell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My thinking, what I do on MY free time is MY business. The guy that goes to the bar, drinks several beers, and if makes it home and back to work the next morning to run a forklift.... Or the guy that smoked and ate a pizza the night before. No brainer IMO.

16. Likes mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrichartz View Post
    Once they start prescribing pain meds they don't fool around anymore..they test you every time you go in and don't want to find anything.
    With my back/neck and the rest it's been so long they stopped testing me actually they are the ones asking if I want stronger/higher dose after seeing me or new MRI or nerve study.
    I get tested almost every month and I've been going since 05. They are very strict where I go and reluctant to up dosages. They actually have me on less medicine than I use to be on.
    My head's a bit clearer but I hurt more.

What I suffer from is similar to Rheumatoid Arthritis so inflammation is a problem.
    For example I helped my brother change out the A/C condenser and compressor on his vehicle last week. I'm still hurting from that. My knee swole up and was actually a few degrees warmer than the rest of my body by the time I got home. Makes it very hard to do anything anymore.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

18. Thanks SS Minnow thanked for this post
    Likes mrichartz, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    WTF? So if you smoke they would deny your treatment? What a crock s $hit!!! You can't find another Dr?
    All pain management clinics are the same. They are very strict when you are on pain medicine. I made the mistake of telling them I took an extra pain pill one day and was told not to do that again and it was a violation of what I agreed to when I signed papers for treatment.

The reason for all of this is the damn politicians and media creating the narrative that we have a huge problem with people who get pain medicine from doctors. When the truth is only 10% of people that get pain medicine from doctors develop a problem with it. The vast majority of the opioid problem is from illegal street drugs and people who use ONLY street drugs but the media makes it sound like it's because of doctors. The pill mills in Florida started the attention to pain medicine.
    Most states have very strict guidlines for pain medicine but Fl. had clinics/doctor that were handing them out like candy. Now most people think that's how it is everywhere.
    So now the DEA is watching pain management clinics and pharmacy's like they are Mafia hideouts and doctors are scared to do anything that will attract attention.
    But the MSM loves to sensationalize things to get viewers, reader, listeners to their media. It's why when there is an oil spill they list the amount in gallons but list the price of oil in bbls. Gives them bigger numbers to post.

So the people who need the medicine get screwed because politicians only care about looking like they care, to get re-elected.

Read this---> https://healthylivingassociation.org...ioid-epidemic/

"What’s almost never mentioned in mainstream news media stories is the fact that opioid deaths are a very rare occurrence for long-term users of the drugs. In fact, the risk of death, even among long-term users, is about two-tenths of one percent.

Is it likely you’ll become addicted to opioids if you take them for more than several months? No. The “addiction rate” is less than 1 percent, which doesn’t rank anywhere near the “epidemic” stage. The typical scenario depicted in screaming headlines and hyped TV specials is a fantasy. The fake story goes something like this: Jill visits the doctor and complains of pain. The negligent, money-hungry doctor can’t be bothered with Jill’s case so she just prescribes some opioids to make the meddlesome patient go home. Jill takes the drugs. Jill gets addicted. Jill can’t get more from the doctor, so Jill locates the neighborhood heroin dealer and is now a full-blown, suburban junkie."
    Last edited by CDave; 06-27-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

20. Thanks mrichartz thanked for this post
    Likes mrichartz, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    All pain management clinics are the same. They are very strict when you are on pain medicine. I made the mistake of telling them I took an extra pain pill one day and was told not to do that again and it was a violation of what I agreed to when I signed papers for treatment.

The reason for all of this is the damn politicians and media creating the narrative that we have a huge problem with people who get pain medicine from doctors. When the truth is only 10% of people that get pain medicine from doctors develop a problem with it. The vast majority of the opioid problem is from illegal street drugs and people who use ONLY street drugs but the media makes it sound like it's because of doctors.
    So now the DEA is watching pain management clinics like they are Mafia hideouts and doctors are scared to do anything that will attract attention.
    But the MSM loves to sensationalize things to get viewers, reader, listeners to their media. It's why when there is an oil spill they list the amount in gallons but list the price of oil in bbls. Gives them bigger numbers to post.
    This would be a thread in itself..
    Yea they weren't testing to make sure I was taking it not selling it's in the contract you have to sign and to make sure your not even taking otc sleep aids..
    And yes the whole damn mess with govt telling Drs what to prescribe is a joke..govt has never seen me, my dead legs any of my other problems or any of my tests to know about my meds.
    Last edited by mrichartz; 06-27-2019 at 08:05 PM.

'84 Checkmate Convincor

22. Likes CDave, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)