Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron54 View Post

Cant somebody find an old picture of him.....There might even be one with him smiling..
    Couple years ago--there had been a discussion--'Oldest or Best Looking'

I won on both counts--

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Muppets...Statler and Waldorf...aka Jackie and Gene...

3. Thanks ron54 thanked for this post
    Likes GENE LANHAM, ron54 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://youtu.be/X6I_dKUYyI4 ...had to laugh.
    Last edited by FUJIMO; 05-09-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that Jackie is eating better than Gene.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jackie-Gene.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	407060

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..If he comes back and see's not much has been done we will never hear the last of it ..

Cant somebody find an old picture of him.....There might even be one with him smiling..
    Ya know Phill, every morning when I get up, I grab a cup of coffee and turn on the computer to see what words of wisdom Jackie has for the day. Over the years it has become a bit of an addiction. Now, in his absence, I am going through a bit of Jackie withdrawal...

7. Likes GENE LANHAM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerH View Post
    I noticed that Jackie is eating better than Gene.

Name:	Jackie-Gene.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	407060
    what are those special pies Jackie makes?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob V View Post
    Ya know Phill, every morning when I get up, I grab a cup of coffee and turn on the computer to see what words of wisdom Jackie has for the day. Over the years it has become a bit of an addiction. Now, in his absence, I am going through a bit of Jackie withdrawal...
    Bob...Don't get too morbid It will only make him feel more "princessey" when he gets back.

I wonder if he's been summoned to the Captains table yet??....or will it be a case of "not with those knees"

Lasse gets loads of "glamour" on his thread......Any body got anything suitable to put on here? perhaps draped over the hood of a Lexus, or maybe under the hood if he gets back and the battery is flat!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

..If he comes back and see's not much has been done we will never hear the last of it ..

Not sure if he is smiling or not in this picture Ron this could be the launching for the 1969 THAMES race.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1969 Jackie Wilson Molinari 001.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	407174 his old friend Don Ross won with this outfit.

11. Thanks ron54 thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is rare to see Jackie smile unless....

Name:	Jackie 1.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	362.9 KB 
ID:	407177

13. Thanks GENE LANHAM, ron54 thanked for this post
    Likes Capt.Insane-o liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank God that we will have Jackie back sometime this week. This thread along with all the others on Outboard and Racing History have slipped into a coma since Jackie departed. I hate to say that his spark keeps everything alive here, but I don't know any other way to explain it. Even Lassie Strom's OMC thread is barely creeping along. If it weren't for his gymnast, Miss Paula, his thread would be in a dead heat with "Tricks." I have to say that very few people have the wit and way with words that Jackie has. Whether it is talking world politics, economic issues, the colossal failure of the Rotary, debating black power (Merc) versus white power (OMC) with Lassie, arguing who is older or better looking with Gene or scolding Willabee for everything he ever successfully accomplished at Mercury Racing, he keeps things going here. I, for one, will be glad to see him return...
    Last edited by Bob V; 05-16-2018 at 05:51 PM.

15. Thanks GENE LANHAM thanked for this post
    Likes powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob V View Post
    Thank God that we will have Jackie back sometime this week. This thread along with all the others on Outboard and Racing History have slipped into a coma since Jackie departed. I hate to say that his spark keeps everything alive here, but I don't know any other way to explain it. Even Lassie Strom's OMC thread is barely creeping along. If it weren't for his gymnast, Miss Paula, his thread would be in a dead heat with "Tricks." I have to say that very few people have the wit and way with words that Jackie has. Whether it is talking world politics, economic issues, the colossal failure of the Rotary, debating black power (Merc) versus white power (OMC) with Lassie, arguing who is older or better looking with Gene or scolding Willabee for everything he ever successfully accomplished at Mercury Racing, he keeps things going here. I, for one, will be glad to see him return...
    Careful what you wish for Bob——- I’m back! Finally got the old IPAD PRO fired up, albeit at Barcelona airport. It’s for free——— none of that fifty dollars a day Celebrity charge for a wi-fi connection.
    i should FECKIN cocoa !!! You could have it for the whole ten day cruise at a special one off price of three hundred dollars———— now, if that’s not taking the piss ——— ???? That’s over double my annual charge for my mobile——- TV ——— Wi- fi connection.
    Enough of all this, glad to see you kept the old “Tricks” thread alive—— will get around to answering everyone once I’m home (( another four or five hours ).
    Been “WORKSHOP SICK” for the last four days——— cruising’s ok if your old, hungry, desperate to meet an old bird who wants one last fling before popping her clogs. Or, if you’re feeling suicidal——- you could simply jump off the back after a couple of cocktails and wave goodbye to the cruel world !
    By the cringe Bob, I have to tell you—— I’m a slim and fit healthy person compared to the two thousand odd folk on board the ship——— they came in three sizes——- FAT—— FECKIN FAT—— AND OBESE !
    They opened the boarding gate for EASY JET, I gotta go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm..by way of welcoming you back, that desperate old bird you mention I don't suppose you got her phone number did you, just thinking you could pass it on just fer research like ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bums, brassieres and cammie knickers———- now noon and they just announced our flight is delayed by six hours.
    No such thing as a free meal or a cheap flight——— these bloody cut price flights, that charge you to fart and a hundred quid excess for-two ounces over the 20K limit——— water costs thirty dollars a gallon and a seat next to your spouse twenty quid. Speedy booking really turns to worms when the FECKIN aircraft is six hours overdue and no guarantee it’ll even turn up at all.
    Im travelling BA or AA next time——- Mickey Finn and Ryan Air and Easy Jet can go buck a fuffallo—— I’m done giving them my money. It’s cheaper to fly first class than pay for all the excesses and mistakes these jokers create.
    You may gather I’m a tad pissed off at the minute———don’t be surprised if you hear Ive been put in the cooler for trashing an Easy Jet 380 .
    just come over the tannoy our plane has not yet left Gatwick———- that’s probably because the bloody thing has been impounded by abbos in wogga wogga for non payment of landing fees and isn’t even arrived in Gatwick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wogga wogga is spelt Wagga

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eees not back in Blighty yet and he's started on the the Irish and the Aussies.......

Never mind it's the BIIIIG wedding on Saturday, obviously J.W's rushing back so's not to miss any detail of that one..........

Page 526 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 576 626 1026 ... LastLast