PDA

View Full Version : paint on bottom of boat

SUPERBOAT21
12-06-2005, 10:33 PM
hello i have a question if someone painted the bottom of a boat,but used the race paint not he regular bottom pain. will it come off? i think it was painted only once with the race paint he did not sand the bottom or anything someone told me it should pretty much rub off without damaging the bottom just like it was never painted is this true ? thankyou jim

Hydrasports205
12-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Jim, How things up in your neck of the woods? Hope ya'll had a good christmas. I don't know about the race paint, but I have experience with bottom paint. On the boats we've had with it it's a pain in the butt and we ended up painting a fresh coat over it(maybe in a different color).

Still got all your motor parts. With the hurricanes and wedding and all it's really thrown me off, but I've got your stuff over at my house now and I'll try to send it to you pretty soon. I kind of figured since it's taken me so long to get it back to you I'll just cover the shipping on it for you.

SUPERBOAT21
12-28-2005, 03:56 PM
hello how are you i was wondering if you and your family was ok after that. i was just asking ,because i was interested in a boat that had it,but decided to keep mine. i know what i got. any chance you no anyone who is selling a 10" hydrolic jackplate? i cracked mine over the summer. happy new year jim