PDA

View Full Version : Value of hydrostream

delgrad59
04-17-2001, 01:18 PM
I am thinking of selling my 18' hydrostream v-king. It is a 1983 with a 1983 mariner 200 and a 1983 trailer. The boat has hot foot dual cable stearing trim on the wheel 18 gallon gas tank. The floor and carpet were replaced two years ago and has sat under shrink wrap since. The seats are a little beat up but are not horrible. The engine is a 200 with drilled holes in the midsection and bobs nose cone. The engine was freshened up 3 years ago with new rings etc. My question is how much do you think it is worth? I have owned the boat for 11 years so I do not know the going rate. Thanks for any advice. Pictures can be found at the link below. P.S. The engine cover has been painted so they both look the same.

http://www.geocities.com/delgrad59/brianspage.html

[Edited by delgrad59 on 04-17-2001 at 02:10 PM]

Sleekster
04-17-2001, 04:49 PM
'85 V-King had 2 year old carpet, 2 year old seats (I made a storage area behind the back seat), '87 150 Evin w/ low h2o p/u, fiber reeds, New style windshield also 2 years old, Casad ski pole, Hot foot throttle, dual cable, All white original gel, solid floor and transom, New Fiara gauges, new tires -- both months old. It had a galvinized trailer

Sold it for $5500. Sold w/ 26 Laser II and 19p SS ski prop

You should be able to get more, I had to sell mine b/c I was going to Ohio the next day to get my Sleekcraft. Limit of One boat at a time from the wife. That situation might change.

Hope this helps.