PDA

View Full Version : Heer's a stuPid one for ya

Techno
05-19-2001, 09:10 PM
I almost have everything done on my boat. I filled the tank tonight to calibrate my fuel gauge. Pump in a gallon program 1 in the gauge. Again, again, again. I was up to 18 gallons with only half a tank. Then I notice that I was looking at the dollers not the gallons and had to settle on a partial calibration. Oh well I'll have to see how it works out.
Start the pig up tomarrow I wonder how long I should wait-or can wait to give it test run
(sunday :p). If it works I'm spashin it.

The LED lights for the trailer worked great though. Now I won't have to unplugg or worry about a blown bulb.

I forgot to mention
I'm PSYCHED

[Edited by Techno on 05-19-2001 at 09:12 PM]

LaveyT
05-20-2001, 06:46 AM
Just mark the gauge with $$$$$ and maybe some of your freinds will get the hint!The way things are going we should all probably switch to MPD instead of MPG.The only problem being changing gas prices.You could calibrate every time you filled.Then you would have to get an adverage price per gallon if any was left in your tank from the last trip.Or you could use a reading on the gauge and pull out your trusty conversion chart to see what the new dollar reading was!Whew this is gettin complex,Im goin Boatin!!!!!!!

Liqui-Fly
05-21-2001, 09:12 AM
Telling you to put that boat together and you're apparently quite a bit ahead of me you lucky soon to be boating. LF