PDA

View Full Version : jet races

rockdamage
07-18-2005, 09:59 PM
thinking of planning another race????

Will be doing it in spite of the local opinions! with my own cash!

this will most likely be another good ole' boys race like we had last year at owls bend.

run what you brung and call out any one you want. If just the locals show up to race it will be fine. But we will have all the Permits on hand.

So lets race!

river_ratj40
07-20-2005, 11:59 AM
lets race, i enjoyed the good ole boys race 10* better!!!!!!

ben673
07-21-2005, 04:02 PM
I will come, but let's do it before Aug.10th.

rockdamage
07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Sounds good to me. But , we would have to do it without the proper paper work.

Just a good ole fastion gravel bar meeting! I will be looking for a good spot to make it happen.

Who is giong to the osage for the big race ???????

rockdamage
08-12-2005, 09:29 PM
thinking of planning another race????

Will be doing it in spite of the local opinions! with my own cash!

this will most likely be another good ole' boys race like we had last year at owls bend.

run what you brung and call out any one you want. If just the locals show up to race it will be fine. But we will have all the Permits on hand.

The local water patrol said the last insurance cancelation was well planned, he just wouldn't say by who. But we all have a good idea! This will no longer be a problem as I have a switched to an out of town insurance agent.

So lets race!

I have to make a correction!

I said that the local water patrol made the remark "that the insurance cancelation was well planned" The more correct statment would be that , an anonymous citizen just repeated to me what was supposed to be said by our local water patrol.

Therefore it was here-say and shouldn't have been repeated on S&F. I have since had a conversation with the MAN! And tried my best to explain what happened. Point being made, there is no way to be certain what was said. So I should have never quoted him for say something that wasn't said directly to me.