PDA

View Full Version : PBCC Events

Flat Out
01-17-2002, 09:35 AM
I will keep you posted as details become available.
Some of the event planned.
Home opener at my cottage .......June 1&2
an informal weekend of Blowing the cobwebs out. Lotsa rides prop swaping and testing.
Other events include:
Kawartha Run
Muskoka Poker Run
Boat Hop
West Lake Run
These events are still not confirmed.
If you have any questions email or phone.
goodman@powergate.ca
905 852 0298 fx 905 852 0314
Let have a SAFE and FUN summer 2002

Liqui-Fly
01-17-2002, 09:57 AM
Is the June 1 and 2 gathering in Uxbridge? That's about 400 miles for me across state. It seems like going north and then over would be shorter. Perhaps I could put in on Lake Ontario and blast across. Any fuel barges hehe?
David

Flat Out
01-17-2002, 10:36 AM
The weekend is at my cottage which is about an hour & 20 north of me.
Our cottage is on Crystal Lake about 1/2 hr. north of Fenelon Falls. Were about 2 hours from Toronto.

Liqui-Fly
01-17-2002, 10:38 AM
Are any of the events further east? I'd love to make the journey but I like driving boats not trucks hehe.
David

Flat Out
01-17-2002, 10:47 AM
There was one last year on West Lake which is around Trenton I believe. Its always possible to have a small event with a few people if you can get a few people together that live in a certain area.

Liqui-Fly
01-17-2002, 10:52 AM
Would be much better for my self and other East Coasters. I'm flexible even more so after the Rondak Romp. You should come down for that...it's only 400 miles hehe.
David

AnthonySS
01-17-2002, 01:42 PM
DAVID,

I hold an event that is 2.5 hrs west of 1000 IS Bridge if that is any Better ,? ..It will be on September 28/02.

For some reason it was not on the PBCC list...hmmm??

Liqui-Fly
01-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Yeah that's much better. Three hundred miles is pretty much my limit. Plus the date gives me plenty of time to start walking hehe. Cool keep me posted. Wonder what border crossing with a boat will be like now?
David

Flat Out
01-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Read the fine print. Still not confirmed. Just kiddin'. Hope to have all the dates and veunes cofirmed soon. Then I'll post a complete shedule with contact numbers emails etc.
Didn't mean to leave you out, just didn't know.
AnthonySS's "Last Call" is truly alot of fun. Great trip up The Otonabee River, great lunch, rides ,prop swaps,and lots of bench (dock) racin'.
Had a great time last year hope to do it again in '02

AnthonySS
01-17-2002, 04:01 PM
THANKS Sean,

I know ur still grinnin from that VECTOR ride.

David... yes the event is on Rice Lake...You will love it!

Border crossings are easy if you have all your documents concerning your boat, bills of sale for boat and motor are valuable too.

The Border cops really want to make sure you have not bought or sold a boat while abroad

Liqui-Fly
01-17-2002, 04:09 PM
I would have never thought to bring something like that. I guess the title and registration would do. Let me know when you guys square it up because I'll probably spend a few days up there.
David