PDA

View Full Version : Last anual war on the river

blazerbuster
05-21-2005, 10:20 PM
A dud!! slow poorly run mess. not to say there wasnt some good things to see but only had 14 boats and a couple of fill ins like that zimmer slug.the red bumble bee all blow no go, it looked good by itself. Imekus looked good but wish he still had the Evinrude. rockdamage and his" trick billet stuff" that he was bragging about got last place in the 2 cyl. class . Now everybody knows. what happened to the 15-20+ v6's do hope any more races are back where they were.

iwanajohnson
05-21-2005, 11:01 PM
the races were pre good, i loved seeing gwb's 2 cylinder beat travis's suposed monster that's been bragged up so much. the only thing i din't like about the races were there weren't enough boats so they dind't get to run quick enough, there was too long between each race, other than that i had a blast and hope to see a few more events like this through the summer before gasconade in august. I was confused though, who is e veryone, i wanna know who the "famous" mercury kid was or was he even there, and which boat was rock damages? the yamaha with the superbee sticker on his boat was a runner and hunts boat ran good but the highlihgt for me was seein the 2 cylinder smoke it on fultons red "beast".

bowset3
05-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I thought it was a big joke my self .

Doug Martin
05-22-2005, 09:52 AM
At least we got to race!!!!!!!other than waiting all day and not getting to race :mad:

:p ANY WAY WE GOT TO OUT RUN TRAVIS'S NOT SO HOT SO TAHOTSU 90 WITH A LITTLE TWO CYLINDER HELL YEA THAT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

blazerbuster
05-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Who was the idiot in the inboard ???dangerous !!!! them tohatsuus and merc cant hang with g dub now or ever Was that 200 a real eteck ? fast!!!!

GHOST
05-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Finally I got to see a GW boat run. I have heard a lot about his boats but until now had not seen one run. Impressive! The two cylinder was extremely quick, but the 3 cylinder was insane. Can anyone tell me how fast his 3 cylinder was running? What about the Rude? They both looked like a couple of raped apes running up the river and I thought is was bad ass and made the drive from Springfield worth it.

omc_crusher
05-22-2005, 11:03 PM
what happen to the 200 merc????? what a joke it was were those 150,s stock
only merc v6 there got beat by a junk yamy and a omc

good to see the other 40's run that little old painted boat ran good.

and hell no that was not a 200 etec I'm a merc man and I new that duh !
I found out at the last minut or I would have the trophy

next year i'll show you all a real v6 merc g dud won't have a chance

for now the v6 omc can brag a little

rockdamage
05-23-2005, 08:33 AM
thanks.

Doug Martin
05-23-2005, 08:25 PM
:) Hey there Rockdamage I think you done a pretty good job trying to get everything in order and all the work and time spent to make this race happen!!! No complaints here. :cool:

Are you planning on having them again? If so, when and where?

iwanajohnson
05-24-2005, 10:58 PM
don't give up on races that easy roch damage, it was nice to have some races to look forward to.

bowset3
05-25-2005, 10:45 AM
OMC Crusher you sound just like every one els that sits on the bank all talk no show. And what makes you think they were stock ?

ben673
05-25-2005, 10:59 AM
R/D, the races were great in my opinion. I know it would've ran a lot smoother if you had done it there before, and if your permits would've came in sooner, but for everything being last minute you put on a hell of good race. I don't know who "blazerbuster" is, but maybe he should try to put on the next races or shut his mouth. The second place trophy don't look to bad Curt, but a new boat and lighter fly wheel might just change things for both of us. ;)

bowset3
05-25-2005, 11:51 AM
I need to take back what i said about beeing a joke ,I think you might just need some help with some things next time. I think I was a little to harsh.

kojack1717
05-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Ben I didn't get to see your boat run but i heard it was doing a pretty good job. When are you going to race Buck? Or has he gotten rid of his?
And doug how did feel to spank travis?

rwh38238
05-25-2005, 08:56 PM
:)
Hey
This is Ryan Hunt, Curts Son, I drove our boat and we both thought the races were great! Lots of hard work on everybodys part. Its nice to actually have people that will race instead of talking about it. more boats and less talk! the races were great and Im looking forward to more

weekender
06-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I was there beside rock damage and the gap between races was not his fault.It just took that long for the racers to get staged.For you guys who say there wasn't enough boats that is your own fault.As for me I really enjoyed myself.Thanks for all the hard work rock damage. :)

rockdamage
06-05-2005, 07:48 AM
thanks for the help weekender. I thought we had lots of fun. I am now looking for places to have another race. It will have to be more user friendly than the last!

See you on the water ...............