PDA

View Full Version : West Lake, Hide your women and cold beer. Crazy's comming to town!

Plum Crazy
05-16-2001, 05:50 PM
Hey kids, only two days left!! Howie and I have not yet started to build my new motor.. He says we'll make it.. Only time will tell.. Now for the important buisness at hand. I posted before, that I would behave at WL. Well I lied! I am going to turn that town, upside down and shake it untill all the women and beer fall in my lap! You will get to see a true beer champion in action.. No holding back this time! A little warning, if you see me.. Aviod direct eye contact; never stand between myself and the beer cooler; Dont make faces at my beer; when I fall down, help me up, then give me another beer; Never come within a five foot radius of the cooler, Dont make fun of Howies long hair; agree when I say I have a pretty lady; dont laugh at my boat trailer; dont stare at my beer; dont cuss at the beer !!! If I like ya, i'll give you a beer, if I dont, you owe me a beer. So lets have a good time, drink alot of beer, and make fun of all the coon-asses!! Hope to see yall there!! Let the beer games begin !!! Plum Crazy!

thumper
05-16-2001, 08:02 PM
Yer makin' some pretty tall statements about this shakin' beer out thang. Being that myself and one Amigo are from Wisconsin and the third wishes he was you need to back a statement like that up :eek: !!
Normally the ones that make the most noise are the 1st one's to bed :p . Hope yer goin' to firewater???
Gilmores bringing our extra livers in a 55 gallon drum, who's your support???
Have yourself an extra special nice day :D .

Plum Crazy
05-17-2001, 07:54 AM
Hey thumper, if you know me, you know I will back-up anything I ever say!!!!! Your welcome to give me a run, beer for beer!!! You may want to bring a helment, so when you pass out, you dont hurt your head on my cowboy boots!!! I'll still be standing!!! I think you boys in Wisconsin may have some frozen brain cells, if you think yall can out drink Houston, Texan!! Bring it On ... Plum Crazy!!

thumper
05-17-2001, 05:33 PM
I'll bring a diaper so I don't get any brain damage when I become gravitationally challenged and lose the fight, Heehee
Ya didn' answer, we gonna finish this pissin match (figuratively) at firewater? Besides you gotta go, I want to drool on your Vector and get fingerprints all over it!!

Plum Crazy
05-17-2001, 10:13 PM
Fire Water ??? I would love to go... But how far of a drive is it to there ??? I live in Houston ! I hate to drive long distances !! How ever, i'm never the one to back down from a challenge !! I dont even know what state it's in! I hope not Wisconsin !! You Yanks, are probably still week from shoveling snow.. You better get some rest, if you plan on going beer to beer with me !! I'll either take ya, or pass out trying, either way we DO need to settle this!! I love to see a grown man throw-up.. He He Hey when are you going to wise-up and get a Merc??? Maybe after I spank ya, you'll see the light!!! P/C..

thumper
05-17-2001, 10:38 PM
Firewater is in Northern Illinois in the middle of august. Goes for 4 days. Great fun I hear, never been there, going to fix that this year.
Don't know where in T you are but I can make houston in 20 hrs and that's not pushing it and firewater is 2 1/2 hrs south of me.
I'll buy a merc when they make one that can tow a 20' glastron with a v6 yamacrunch and 5 adults in the Vector on plane for 25 miles and then go out and do some speed runs without needing to change the rings first. Hee hee :)
Did I tell ya the OMC thinks it's a hi-po john deere??
Not bad for an ol' fishin motor.
Now, down to serious business, just get to firewater or wait for the three amigo tour to come to your town, don't matter, I'll be wearing your boots when I get done showing you how it's done here! And don't forget yer boat! i also got a spare 2.6 in case you want to come over from the dark side Luke. :D :D :D :p