PDA

View Full Version : Propster is Havasu Bound in Search of the Elusive Unobtainium

Propster
05-15-2001, 10:52 AM
My friend just got back from a scouting mission down at Lake Mead. Told me there was unobtainium everywere, right out in the open for everyone to see. :eek: We were going to Lake Shasta, hut he says we GOTTA GO to Mead and Havasu.

So Barney, Wicky, UT, BK, AZH, Propman, I am going to be down in your stomping grounds with the Daytona from July 21 to July 29. Lets Rock!:cool:

[Edited by Propster on 05-15-2001 at 12:50 PM]

thumper
05-15-2001, 11:02 AM
That any unobtanium finds have a 10% kickback to the Brotherhood of Amigos and it's too early in the year for anything but catch, tag and release!!
Have a good trip!!

Barney
05-15-2001, 11:28 AM
Have the house through July, unobtanium samples are getting out of hand, :eek:, need help soon. Having to tag without capture, getting very dangerous, bring protection as some of this unobtanium is from southern CA sources, extremely HOT!

I see another member Dewey is from San Diego, maybe we can get him out too!

Bring it gentleman!

Unobtanium waits for no one!!

Even though have have slowed some down quite a bit!! :D

[Edited by Barney on 05-15-2001 at 11:38 AM]

05-15-2001, 08:21 PM
Is there such a thing?
fresher is better,
Wicky

Balzy
05-15-2001, 10:25 PM
of unobtanium. http://hobbywarehouse.com/H0007.htm So be carefull in your search's. There is a lot of fake unobtainiom out there. That's why it's so important to forward all samples to Amigo headquarters immediatly. Don't want people going on wild unobtainable goose chases.

Here are some more fakes.
http://www.womanmotorist.com/newproducts/ak-aerostich-01.shtml http://www.womanmotorist.com/newproducts/ak-aerostich-02.shtml

Here is a link to Dr Unobtainium, and he is a big fraud too.
http://www.bomis.com/rings/Mchemistry-suppliers-science/85http://www.accumetmaterials.com/images/DrUnobtainium.gif

Now this one is interesting
http://www.math.siu.edu/sticka/awards.htm

Here is an example of people trying to use our precious substance for the wrong purpose http://www.cynical.net/hypermail/karting.dec-jan10/0193.html

Just some more example of people trying to make big profits on fake samples again: http://www.claytonbailey.com/unobtainium.htm
http://www.claytonbailey.com/unobtainium.htm
http://www.povray.org/preview/irtc-cd3/stills/19980831/view/unobtain.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlab/

Amigos and All Unobtainium Searchers, we really gotta keep an eye on this stuff if hit the mother-load !!!!!!!!!

Please, please, please, forward all sample immediatly to headquarters !!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Balzy on 05-15-2001 at 10:29 PM]

SleeveA
05-16-2001, 10:33 AM
I think you need to drink more and spend less time at the PC?? How can you be on the search if you’re in the house all day??

Arizona Hotboater
05-16-2001, 10:46 AM
Hey Prop Meister,
I replaced all the electronics and ignition on the 2.4. Testing this Sunday. I think this will solve the 2.4 woes and I would like to hook up with you in Havasu. My buddy Ducky says he's in also. Send me an e-mail if you will be in Phoenix at all. Lotsa places to go with women that never heard of "unobtainium". :D
AZH

05-16-2001, 10:54 AM
is, unfortunately, looking very doubtful for me and Nurse Wicky.
I have just been federally subcontracted to supply vegetarian sushi to fire crews in the northwest states. I'll be able to go to havasu for a month after that if it's a gnarly fire season$$$ Chachang!!
Have fun while I'm slaving,
Wicky

05-16-2001, 10:56 AM
What route do you plan on taking to Havasu?
It wouldn't be too far out of your way to detour through Boise you know.
Wicky

Propster
05-16-2001, 04:06 PM
The Professor says, Unobtainium is where you find it! http://www.accumetmaterials.com/images/DrUnobtainium.gif

Hey Barney and AZH, can't wait to run with you guys. I will e-mail you and get your phone numbers and put some ideas together for cool stuff to do.

Uncovered the Daytona after a long winter nap on Sunday. Felt great to get out. The 2.5 ran excellent, liked the cool air up here. Gave it a part throttle run up to 7200 with the 26 prop (87-88 mph) and smoked a couple supercharged jetboats that were racing each other. Great fun! My buddy was going into shock, so I backed off. Just have to fix a leak in the jack plate reservoir to get it ready for the season.

Wicky, we will probably run down I-5 to Shasta and cut over to Reno and drop in. I boat on the Columbia between Tri-cities and Vantage a lot. We could hook up there, or? I have never been to Lake Cour-d'alene.....

We are going to Lake O'Sullivan, better known as Potholes on Memorial Day Weekend. Lots of fast boats and good friends over there - hope it don't rain again.

[Edited by Propster on 05-16-2001 at 04:12 PM]

Arizona Hotboater
05-16-2001, 07:27 PM
Dave,
All I ask is that you tow the Daytona down here with the Cobra. I want a ride in that too. :D

Talk to ya soon,
Marc

Kimber
05-18-2001, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Barney
Have the house through July, unobtanium samples are getting out of hand, :eek:, need help soon. Having to tag without capture, getting very dangerous, bring protection as some of this unobtanium is from southern CA sources, extremely HOT!

I see another member Dewey is from San Diego, maybe we can get him out too!

Bring it gentleman!

Unobtanium waits for no one!!

Even though have have slowed some down quite a bit!! :D

[Edited by Barney on 05-15-2001 at 11:38 AM] Is this about women....I am a female and all my stuff is 100% real...are any of you married?

Ken Warby
05-18-2001, 02:42 PM
This is about UNOBTAINIUM!!!!!
Though I do know of women who have searched for it.However if the "stuff" that you have discovered is of good quality UNOBTAINIUN,I am sure the Amigo headquaters would surely like to know of it.
The Amigos are constantly searching the world, but I am not totally sure that they know what they would do with it when they find it.....Something like a dog chasing a hub cap!!!!!
Then on the other hand...... THEY JUST MIGHT!!!!!!

Arizona Hotboater
05-18-2001, 03:03 PM
Yes Kimber,
This verbage alludes to the female of the species. A scientific study into that which man is programmed to seek, and ultimately "obtain". Because of the effects of biochemistry, the rules of science and logic rarely apply in this area of study. There are many variables which tend to lead the scientist down avenues ending nowhere, while other samples bear fruit with little effort on the part of the biotechnician. Its a hit or miss situation. The odds of finding perfect samples are increased by limiting ones self to samples found in the Phoenix and Lake Havasu regions. The southern California varieties often carry biproducts known to be hazardous to the careless or inexperienced. Estrogenium is a compound that creates confusion in the minds of all parties making classification and hypothetical analisys that much more difficult. Therefore the word unobtanium was coined to discribe that which has no clear definition. It is an enigma. However, the terms "unobtanium" and "protection" have nothing to do with weather the samples studied are in their original condition or have been altered or augmented in some fashion. As for your other question, many of us on this site are unmarried. What did you have in mind?

Welcome to Scream and Fly.
AZH

[Edited by Arizona Hotboater on 05-18-2001 at 03:22 PM]

Kimber
05-19-2001, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arizona Hotboater
[B]Yes Kimber,
This verbage alludes to the female of the species. A scientific study into that which man is programmed to seek, and ultimately "obtain". Because of the effects of biochemistry, the rules of science and logic rarely apply in this area of study. There are many variables which tend to lead the scientist down avenues ending nowhere, while other samples bear fruit with little effort on the part of the biotechnician. Its a hit or miss situation. The odds of finding perfect samples are increased by limiting ones self to samples found in the Phoenix and Lake Havasu regions. The southern California varieties often carry biproducts known to be hazardous to the careless or inexperienced. Estrogenium is a compound that creates confusion in the minds of all parties making classification and hypothetical analisys that much more difficult. Therefore the word unobtanium was coined to discribe that which has no clear definition. It is an enigma. However, the terms "unobtanium" and "protection" have nothing to do with weather the samples studied are in their original condition or have been altered or augmented in some fashion. As for your other question, many of us on this site are unmarried. What did you have in mind?

Welcome to Scream and Fly.
AZH

Seems you have done your research Arizona Hotbar...lol What did I have in mind....lol

Barney
05-21-2001, 08:58 PM
Yep Propster, it's bedder dan Priest Rapids, Wanapum, dat little corner called Cresent Bar. Sorry after a hard day boating, no Martha's Inn.

We even speak english here Propster, it's not like traveling to eastern WA, we estimate traceling time by miles not beers. We don't have Tri-city glow or any real novelties, this place called Havasu is only for the unobtainium seeking purist! Skip Shasta, Tahoe, I feel someone has got to know, it's here, I need help.

Can only guarantee 6-10 hours running hard everyday! Everyday! Everyday!

What's the temp of that der pothole water? That alge layer really helps her warm up!

Don't worry, I have located extra change of address kits!

Kimber, if your looking, I can assist in the search! Purely in the interest of science.

Kimber
05-25-2001, 03:58 PM
Kimber her is in no need of Unobtainium....I do fine with what I have! However try anything once.....

Arizona Hotboater
05-25-2001, 06:03 PM
Dearest Kimber,
I feel you have missed the "gist" of the term unobtanium. Are you blonde? No disrespect intended. If you truly seek the elusive unobtanium, Barney and myself will be happy to assist you in your search. I am of the belief that all women have a desire for unobtainium, weather they admit it, or secretly fantasize about it. Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Good holiday weekend to you,
AZH

[Edited by Arizona Hotboater on 05-25-2001 at 06:09 PM]

Kimber
05-30-2001, 10:05 AM
I am blonde....what does this have to do with anything? So elusive Unobtanium is???? I can't tell you whether or not I have fantasized about it until I am sure of what you are talking about! I had a great holiday weekend. Hope you did as well. Kimber

Arizona Hotboater
05-30-2001, 11:07 AM
Kimber,
Unobtanium refers to hot women. If one is seeking unobtainium, he/she is looking for gorgeous hard bodied females. Its a time honored tradition and one of my favorite sports.
AZH

[Edited by Arizona Hotboater on 05-30-2001 at 11:11 AM]

Kimber
05-30-2001, 01:02 PM
Ok then Arizona....I am searching for male Unobtanium...does such a thing exist! :)

Arizona Hotboater
05-30-2001, 01:22 PM
Regarding male unobtainium.....Nope, unobtanium is always female. However,I have had a few chickies say that I am unobtainable. I perfer the term "confirmed bachelor" or unobtaini-ologist. With such an abundance of this element...(if one knows where to look).....why commit to one source?

Now Kimber, you had mensioned in this thread that all your "stuff" is real. Have you any photos of this "real stuff" that you would be willing to submit for scienific examination? Only top minds would be involved in the scrutinization. I was thinking of a panel made up of myself, Barney, Ken Warby, MTCM, Balzy, Sid Castle, and Techno. FCNLA is good with this kind of thing as well. Remember, we are here to help.

Also, you had mensioned, with regards to this subject, that you will try anything once. Barney and I are here to assist you in that endeavor. Unobtainium waits for no one.
AZH :D

[Edited by Arizona Hotboater on 05-30-2001 at 06:43 PM]

Kimber
05-31-2001, 01:26 PM
Thank you Arizona for all of your information on this unobtanium thing. I am looking for a firm bodied male species.. :) Do I have a picture? yes.... Will you get it.... time will tell!

Arizona Hotboater
06-04-2001, 01:07 AM
My pleasure Kimber. I read your very short profile. You are in Maryland? I grew up there. So happy to be in AZ. Where in MD are you? What kind of boat do you have? Just curious...

AZH

TD
06-04-2001, 01:39 PM
You sure have a way wit dem words you sly devil you!
Ron

Arizona Hotboater
06-04-2001, 05:05 PM
Why thank you kindly Ron. Not that I am trying to romance the young miss, but she does make for interesting and humorous posts. :D
AZH