PDA

View Full Version : posting pictures with thread

greyally
02-15-2005, 05:41 PM
can someone help me with posting pictures on website on a original thread
thanx Greyally

Fish
02-15-2005, 06:26 PM
1. Scroll down a little bit and you will see a grey bar that says "manage Attachments" on it. Click that.
2. Another window will pop up with two little grey bars that say "browse". Click on one of these.
3. Another window will open that says "choose file" In the upper left corner, and "Open" in the lower right corner. Look for the picture file form the ones listed in this window and click on it. That "choose file" window should close.
4. You are now back to the same window as described in #2 above. Now click the "upload" button. It will take from a few seconds to longer depending on your internet speed. Once the file uploads, you will see "current Attachments" below the "browse" button and your picture file listed there.
5.Click "close this window"
now "submit reply" as you normally would.

I know this sounds complicated, but I wrote out more detail than probably necessary. Here is the short version:

scroll down and click "manage attachments". Click "Browse" and then click on the picture file you want to upload. Click "upload" button, wait until it finishes uploading, close the wondow and click "submit reply" as usual.

Stoker100
02-15-2005, 07:41 PM
did it, but this is what I get, not picture in post? What am I doing wrong???
ld

Stoker100
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
great! Last time I did it, I got the little attachment jpg at the bottom of the post you had to click on. Looks like it works great now!
thx
larry