PDA

View Full Version : Action Marine Boats: Ever heard of one?

feathercrafter
01-29-2005, 10:45 PM
Just picked up this 18' Action Marine "Action-18". Made in Hollywood, Fl. it is an 18-footer that weighs in at 840lbs. Ever heard of this one?? Just one more hole to shovel my $$ into!

Airboater
01-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Yep they have been making those boats for years here in Fla a few run real well ,Welcome to the board :D :cool: (why post in the jet section) :confused:

1BadAction
01-29-2005, 11:05 PM
yep- on my way to work on mine right now :D (click on the link in my signature) :cool:

feathercrafter
01-30-2005, 09:04 AM
:rolleyes: Great Pictures there. Took me for a walk down memory lane when I suffered through my Glastron GT-150 doing stringers, floor, and transom. It was my first and I will bet that the work I did will out-last the rest of the boat, but I think that rather than that 15-footer weighing in at 1050 lbs, I think I got her up to about 1200! Any more pics or any info on our "Actions" would be greatly appreciated. Typical of me when starting a new project: Obsess, Research, Planning, Shovelling snow off her to take a peak under the cover, a visit to the West Marine web site, a trip to my local marina, a cruise through ebay just in case the motor has issues, and that is usually before coffee and a shower! Thanks very much. I will remember to post in the appropriate section from now on, (darn newbies!) Joe

Hot Shot Merc
01-30-2005, 09:08 AM
With scream and fly you wont need e-bay,west marine or anyother place to find what you need.Its all here. :)