PDA

View Full Version : Using The Search Feature

outboard-rob
12-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Whats The Deal???? Tried Doing A Search For "cleaning A Sportmaster" . The Only Thing It Brought Up Was Some Odds And Ends That Had Nothing To Do With The Subject. What Am I Doing Wrong??? I Tried Numerous Times And With Numerous Titles And Nothing Works. I Am Sure Someone Has Asked This In The Past. I Have Used The Search In The Past And Have Always Got Answers. Thanks In Advance.......rob

MadTing
12-28-2004, 08:52 AM
' sportsmaster clean'

Fish
12-28-2004, 09:30 AM
might also try using the "advanced search" feature link just under the box you would type your search query in. Allows you to narrow it to a specific section of the board like "tech" etc, so you don't get hundreds of replies.

A search function only finds words and with a board with so many threads (and so many words in the threads) you are not likely to ge a specific result, just all the results that have the word or word combinations. if you get too many responses, try narrowing your search terms. Too few responses, make it broader.

blkmtrfan
12-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Here is one ;)

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35413&highlight=sportsmaster