PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new wheels for my Trailer

Skatin
12-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Got my new wheels and tires today. Whew. Now if I can just get the boat painted....

eautosales
12-21-2004, 06:34 PM
BLING BLING :cool: :D
LOOKS GREAT

luvgoing fast
12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
very nice :)

TNT
12-23-2004, 06:14 PM
those are nice!!

Ospreyproduction
12-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Pimp Daddy...

The Big Al
12-23-2004, 09:23 PM
Pimp Daddy...
Next thing he will have air ride on it!:rolleyes:

(:eek: up and down:eek: )

O ya need to getcha anouther center cap!!:o

Looks good, ya done started something!
Now we all have to buy wheels and tires for the float machine!:cool:

Skatin
12-23-2004, 11:42 PM
O ya need to getcha anouther center cap!!:o

Ha ya noticed the center cap. I didn't put the other one on. Lazy I guess. I have to take the wheels back off anyway. I'm doing a complete resto on a 1992 25 Talon. The boat was friggin PINK!!! The trailer was PINK!!! What the hell? The boat was flawless other than the color. I am taking the boat to the paint shop on Monday so the old wheels have to go back on. Here is a pic of my new interior that PPI did. Great quality and really nice people to deal with..

The Big Al
12-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Let me get those Merc off the boat so nothing happens in the paint shop!

U know it's kinda warm here in NC and I could keep the oil and fresh gas in those power makers!
Just a thought, ya know we don't want them to get stiff or cold.
I would garantee they would stay warm here!!!;)
VERRUMMMMMMMMM,
HUBBBBBAAABABABABABABABABBABA!!!!

PS, I got my own props! So no need to worry about yours.:p

Whatcha think? Good Idea?

O- I would only run them if fresh water also! (nothing used)
U know thats very rare for a new friend to offer such care and devotion to your boats power! Think About that! :)

Skatin
12-24-2004, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=SSRENGINE]Let me get those Merc off the boat so nothing happens in the paint shop!

I was wondering what I could do with them while it's getting painted. I had planned on putting them in the sitting area of our bedroom so I could keep them warm and smell the burnt Klotz all night long. The wife didn't really like that idea so I will think about your offer. It's always good to have a back up plan..