PDA

View Full Version : West lake drags...Get the skinny...Beer Beer, and more Beer!!

Plum Crazy
05-13-2001, 05:45 PM
Well kids you all have told me your thoughts about me behaving at West Lake...After much verbile abuse and disregrets there will be another beer exibition!!! I have been good for two weeks.. And that my friends, is two weeks too long.. So get ready, Crazy will be performing beer stunts, chaseing women, telling NEW good jokes, and most of all being the jack-ass that you all love so much..My boat will be there, however it may not be running..This is where you boys come in...I am going to load up my trunk with all my motor parts, and let yall build it!!You should know by now, a monkey can build a better motor than my self!! If you boys build a motor, on my boat it better last. or I will rag on yall for many years.. Here is your chance to make a name for your selves.. If I cant break it, NO ONE CAN!! I will not be much help in this phase of the project! My concerns will be with the over all well being of the beer..You see I have to make sure the beer is at a temp. where it feels happy.. A unhappy beer is a warm beer. Warm beer makes me unhappy as well.. So get ready boys... Crazy's commin to town!!!!! Oh , Ro I promise not to scare your lady this time!!! Plum Crazy