PDA

View Full Version : Super Sport Racing APBA Promotional Video - Download Here!

Scream And Fly
11-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi all,

I want to thank Danny McManus for sending me the Super Sport Promotional Video. I encoded the entire video to Windows Media format, and it weighs in at 14.5MB/13 minutes. You'll see a lot of familiar faces and boats in the video, and it's a lot of fun to watch.

I also think this is an important class that should be supported - especially since its exciting, competitive, and affordable to many performance boaters.

Download Here - Right-Click and choose "Save Target As..." (http://www.screamandfly.com/video/ss_promo/ss_promo.wmv)

Enjoy!

Greg

CDave
11-24-2004, 08:17 AM
Wow, never woulda thought an Ally would be runnin' with tunnel boats. Man that Ally just left um commin' outa turn 1. :eek:

Thomas H
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
What kind of Ally was that? Absolutely smoked em in the start and straights and left em way behind in the turns. A real show for us Ally fans.

Danny McManus
05-14-2005, 09:44 PM
....Glad you enjoyed it, Thomas. That boat was a 1996 XR 2001 River -Racer
As for leavin' them at the start, my buddy Jack Barsh was right there with me in Frank Erion's QuarterShot....and he should have really had the #1 starting spot
but had to go to the end of the dock because he wasn't there for qualifieng on Saturday. Mike Muldrow qualified that boat in the #1 spot on Saturday, but one of our fellow drivers pointed out the rules not allowing the driver change. If Jack had been on the pole position, it would have made for an interesting outcome for sure!!! :D :D