PDA

View Full Version : awesome time

blown 509
10-17-2004, 02:43 PM
just saying thank you to the people that put this event on. I am really looking forward to next years event and seeing all the cool boats and people that i met.:D

for those of you that dont know me i was the guy with the big truck and the blown yellow and red jet boat

thanks again,larry

Viper'78
10-17-2004, 04:57 PM
14 people looked at this so far and didn't post. I felt bad for you so I will.:D I also had a good time,sorry I brought this jetboat guy to an outboard event. :rolleyes:

Jim

Liquid
10-17-2004, 05:01 PM
That was not just a big black truck, it was awsome. Glad to here you had a good time. As well i did too, we were in the purple and white Triad. Hope to see you again next year.

Jim

Viper'78
10-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Liquid
That was not just a big black truck, it was awsome. Glad to here you had a good time. As well i did too, we were in the purple and white Triad. Hope to see you again next year.

Jim
That Triad was beautiful!!!! We both mentioned several times how nice it was. Oh, don't worry he'll be back next year with more of those jet thing-a-ma-bobs and a V-drive.:D

Rich Owen
10-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Glad you guys had a good time . Larry , you might want to consider a Kenworth , the F650 looked like it was struggling a bit .:D Beautiful boat and I enjoyed watching you guys make passes .

docbones
10-18-2004, 10:36 AM
The boat was nice, but the tow rig was one of the nicest i`ve seen. By the way I am Doc Bones I was in the 21` Black and yellow liberater. See ya next year. Doc