PDA

View Full Version : anyone intrested in starting up a boat club in NY?

joey jamz
10-01-2004, 10:03 PM
anyone intrested in starting a club up on long island. there is alot of us here on s&f , and i think we could have a good strong club with lots of members. please post if intrested.

joey jamz

South bay Shredders

Scream And Fly
10-01-2004, 10:05 PM
There already is one, but that doesn't mean you can't start a club of your own.

Greg

joey jamz
10-01-2004, 10:45 PM
whats the name of the club ? id love to start one up. just not sure if i can do it alone. i am hopeing this thread will get the balls rolling.

stvhelm
10-01-2004, 11:21 PM
here's one. www.liopa.com

21eagle
12-13-2004, 09:37 PM
whats up joey its chris with the 21 eagle. i bought the lower unit for that johnson from you. It is working great and i am very happy thanx. I am very interested in getting a boat club going. I would join along with my friend with a sweet sixteen, my uncle with a 27 baja , and i am trying to get together a 24 foot superboat or pantera together for next year let me know what you think and if you hear of any 24 footers layin around. i want to pick one up that needs some work without power. I really am ready to pick one up. Thanx Chris

thekingofcars@hotmail.com
03-14-2005, 04:10 PM
sounds pretty gay to me... will we have jackets made up with the clubs name? Just my .02 cents

JustMrWill
04-17-2005, 09:11 PM
In this club...would it be a requirement to be a LOSER @ssh0le that steals from other boaters? That would be SUPER...you are on your way to being the head dickless wonder of the club.

Gordie Miller
04-17-2005, 09:31 PM
for you guys to start hammering him.

mr.clean
04-17-2005, 09:43 PM
:D good stuff :D i almost choked on my wine :D joey jamz,i'm honestly surprised that you had the balls to post here when so many people are looking for they're money after you apparently robbed them. what's the deal mcneal?

GelcoatJoe
04-17-2005, 10:10 PM
jamz will be president of the club, that should work out well

inspectorlance
04-17-2005, 10:15 PM
boat club

stvhelm
04-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Just wondering how many people actually got jerked??? Its a shame cause I know his dad has local marine repair shop thats been in business along time here. I hope that dont wind up like some of these deals I heard about.

RJSHADOW8021
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Sounds Typical Of The Ny Guy. Watch Yo Arse.

STrim
07-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Just wondering how many people actually got jerked??? Its a shame cause I know his dad has local marine repair shop thats been in business along time here. I hope that dont wind up like some of these deals I heard about.

Hi, I'm new in here and actually just joined because I wired Joey Jamz (Joseph, or Joey, or Joe Jensen) a sizable amount of money for a supercharger kit for my truck and now I'm having some difficulty getting ahold of him. Not getting any responses back from messages left on his voice mail.

I'm not sure I've got a problem yet, but the complete lack of communication is certainly raising my concerns.

Would you be so kind as to tell me the name of his fathers repair shop please?????

Any help in tracking this guy down would be appreciated. I think I need to prepare for the worst from the sound of it.