PDA

View Full Version : ODBA Plymouth, NC - POSTPONED!

W. Tripp
09-14-2004, 03:46 PM
The ODBA has postponed the race event in Plymouth, NC scheduled for September 18th and 19th due to the potential effects of Hurricane Ivan. We at the ODBA are working to reschedule this event for later in the season, and we look forward to seeing all of you at the ODBA World Championship in Jasper, TN.

The officers and Officials of the ODBA wish all who will be directly in the storm’s path to stay safe, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wayne Tripp
VP Outboard Drag Boat Assn.
(205) 432-8041 cell

kim cleckler
09-14-2004, 03:51 PM
GOOD CALL WAYNE AND BOARD DIRECTORS. I KNOW I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL RACERS FROM SEVERAL CLASSES AND WE ALL ARE AFRAID OF WHAT THE STORM IS CAPITABLE OF.... SEE YOU GUYS IN JASPER.. LET ALL HOPE THE STORM DOES LITTLE OR NO DAMAGE AND ALL IS SAFE.. KIM

W. Tripp
09-14-2004, 04:12 PM
The 4th annual Rumble on the Roanoke will be held on the 23/24 of October, 2004.

Wile E. Coyote
09-15-2004, 06:10 AM
Kind of a bummer, but glad that foresight is not something that is lacking in the ODBA. However, all you guys with your boats all ready and prepared feel free to hit the Eustis race a weekend later, I can ALMOST promise NO HURICANE.....well almost....:D ;)

Wile E. Coyote
09-23-2004, 11:28 AM
I can ALMOST promise NO HURICANE.....well almost....

ooops, no I cant. Aparently God don't want no racin in the south this weekend....:p