PDA

View Full Version : The Hydrostream company

Capt.Insane-o
05-11-2001, 11:28 AM
From the horses mouth, seems that Jim found an investor with some big $$$$ to invest into Hydrostream! This is great, new models and such. Maybe he'll even offer some of the smaller boats again! The website has been updated and it appears that there is a new deck for the hst on the way! Plus the visa is on it's way to production, again? Its great in this day and economy to see something like this happen, especially with my favorite boats. Words have been mentioned for something bigger, 26-29 feet to be produced too! I can hardly wait and wish Jim and his company great luck! (26 foot v-king, 2 280 offshores, hmmm... that would be cool!)

Balzy
05-11-2001, 01:01 PM
almost a year ago about the new HST with a wider cockpit. He found a brand new never drilled 1989 that I told him I would buy from him. He said he needed it, to make the new molds. He said he will have to destroy the boat to do it. WHAT A SHAME !!!!! Like I said, it's been about a year since I talked to him about bottom changes etc. Nothing so far. I'll believe it when I see it. And probably buy one if he ever makes one. A HST is still the right hull for the kind of boating I do.