PDA

View Full Version : all computer help here

joey jamz
08-10-2004, 10:06 PM
i can fix all computer problems you could ever have . my email is thexboxking@hotmail.com . if you need help and i can explain via emails or messangers call me. i also do repairs upgrades and full O.S installs , and full data recovery. all out of my house in copiague NY

joe

631 457 0715

joey jamz
08-10-2004, 10:12 PM
first delete all cookies , ten go to my computer then C -documents and settings- user name -local settings . then delete all files in the temp , temp internet and history folders.

if you dont see local settings on top of the sceen you will see a tab called tools . go in there then options then veiw. you want to show hidden folders and files.

also go to control panel and see if the program was installed without you knowing (searchbar).

also donwload registry first add and run that.

that should fix it
if you need any programs give me a shout

thexboxking@hotmail.com

WharfRat
08-10-2004, 10:44 PM
Smurf, what kind of credentials or Certs do you have ? Thats a far stretch claiming you can fix anything. Just asking, I do it for a living

joey jamz
08-10-2004, 11:39 PM
any windows problem is a joke , and the masses use windows. i have been doing this for a living for some time also . if you need any solaris unix or linux questions my roomate is always willing to help. ( and he has more certs then a candy store).

and ill do my best to help all and if i cant you might .

thats what its all about and why forums exist