PDA

View Full Version : posting pics help

eli
07-30-2004, 03:04 PM
I have a kodak easyshare dock hooked up to the computer and i can e mail but cant get onto screamandfly with the pics. Help.

Scream And Fly
07-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Eli,

You should be able to choose an option to save the images to your hard drive. Save them "at e-mail size", which is usually no larger than 640 x 480, and under 115KB in size. Once saved, you can use the "Attach File" feature at the bottom of the text box.

I do not own a Kodak camera, so maybe someone here with more experience can guide you through their software better.

Greg

skidoo29
07-30-2004, 03:09 PM
you have to resize and save in jpg. format then at the bottom where there is an option to attach here on scream and fly just pick the jpg. file from your computer.

if you do a search for how to post pictures there is a ton of information.

need anything else just let me know, hope this helps

warren

skidoo29
07-30-2004, 07:58 PM
I just tried my kodak easy share and unfortunatley it doesn't allow to much manipulation of picture sizes and quality

what I did with this was in paint, but you can do it with any other program, just open the picture up with a different program, as I said I used paint, save it as a jpg. in a different file and use the strecth skew function to get it to the right pixel size.

there are lots of programs and I know greg had a freeware program on here not too long ago.

when the file is the right size just attach it.

warren

eli
07-31-2004, 09:23 AM
thats it well bust my buttons,i still cant make it work,a hammer will do it!!! I agree the kodak system is not good.

David_L6
08-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Let me see what I can figure out. I have a Kodak DX6490 and camera dock. I like it, but I don't try to post pics directly from the Kodak folder. I use Jasc Paint Shop when I post pictures. I'll see if I can figure out how to post directly from the Kodak folder.

David_L6
08-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Doesn't appear possible. :( I can find all the Kodak programs and whatever, but not one picture.

Looks like your going to have to use some other kind of software.