PDA

View Full Version : Video Question?

Hot Shot Merc
07-27-2004, 06:04 PM
I have a lot of good video that is VHS-C.Can this be converted some how to be posted on Scream and Fly?I'm not that good with puters so please respond in a language that I can understand.I have a neighbor that is a puter wiz and will be able to help me most likely if its even possible to do.I have some Video of Fast Freddy and Warren at the speed runs at the Suwanne along with some other stuff that yall might love to see like the Mirage that disintergrated at the 02"RBR while it was sinking and then after it was draged up to the sandbar.Some drag racing as well as fun runs.Thanx!

Scream And Fly
07-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Rob,

Yes, any video can be converted to digital format. The easiest way for most people is to connect a digital video camcorder to your output device (analog camcorder, VCR) and record the video to digital video tape, then encode to MPEG, WMA, AVI, etc.

Other options are connecting the VHS-C camcorder directly to a computer via a video capture device (either external or internal).

If you know someone with a newer digital video camcorder, that would be your easiest bet.

Greg

Hot Shot Merc
07-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Didnt know about this forum.