PDA

View Full Version : Update/Rose Ann

Ms. Hydro
05-10-2001, 09:58 AM
Dear Boating Friends,

Thank you for your posts and calls. Rose Ann's local doctor is planning to do three more nerve blocks before she leaves for Houston. A block will be performed to each hand and arm and then a spinal block. Each block is done at least a week apart. The doctor in Houston is considered one of the most agrressive RSD doctors in the USA. (Rose Ann is an advanced Stage Four.)

I have shared your support and prayers with her. She is ever so grateful. Some of you have probably talked with her on the phone when she worked here several years ago.

You guys are the greatest! Best of luck to all of you at Westlake.

Thanks again.

Debbie - Hydro Dynamics/Nitrox

BK
05-10-2001, 10:46 AM
I couldn't find an email address, so I am posting here:

Please give Rose Ann our love and prayers that she maintains her outstanding courage. Not sure if I ever got to meet her, but I'll let Brad know about this situation right away.

Take care; to you two as well - this must be so hard on you guys. Even though we are way up north now, we still think of "Uncle Sunny and Debbie" often.

Tell Rose Ann our prayers are for her.

Love,
Val and Brad

AnthonySS
05-10-2001, 11:53 AM
Dear DEBBIE,

My good freind's wife (Katarina) also has RSD. Basically the doctors have sent her home to die. We have been praying for her for about 1 year and it has been awesome to see the healing God has brought to her. She is doing much better then she was 1 yr ago and we too have seen the discomfort she deals with from day to day.

She too lost insurance coverage from work, but the good news is, she recently returned to working again.

Do not give up hope as God can do awesome work.

I have forwarded your thread onto my freind so more can pray for Rose.

God Bless,

AnthonySS

Ms. Hydro
05-14-2001, 12:22 PM
Dear Friends,

Thank you all so much for your phone calls and posts. They really mean a lot to us. A special thanks to one of my favorite racers for his generous offer and hospitality. (He is probably one of your favorite racers, too.) He makes racing fun and exciting.

In the last three days, Rose Ann's condition has worsened.

Please continue your prayers.

Debbie Hydro Dyanamics/Nitrox