PDA

View Full Version : Blarney Island weigh in ??

KaptainKirk
07-12-2004, 08:40 AM
This thursday I heard?
Noon or two ??
What else is being done ?

Jono
07-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Yup, Thursday it is at the port is the weigh in. I think there is going to be compression checks and head marking, But i'm not too sure on that. See ya there!!!

aircraftman
07-13-2004, 10:00 PM
i think noon to three o'clock.
ill be there @ 1:00.
see ya.
Keepin it fair!!!!!!!

Nice bags!
Kris

RichS
07-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Is this a one time deal or can I show up in a couple of weeks and get weighed and run? Is the scale going to be available AFTER the races. Is there going to be tech AFTER the races. Just curious. Thanks, Blarney Is. 2003 Progas CHAMPION.:D

tripledude
07-14-2004, 10:22 AM
I like that self promoting "2003 Pro Gas Champ". :D Are you going to be regularly going to Blarney's this year?? When I finally make it up there, I'll have to make sure you're gonna be there. Clyde

KaptainKirk
07-14-2004, 10:59 AM
year has been a JOKE :(

I would say just bring it set up with your weight as before....but who knows.....seems like its nothing but run what ya brung....kind of why I missed last week.....when I weigh personally more than every driver and twice as much as some I am screwed just on body weight, much less the fact most of the boats are alot lighter than mine:(

Oh well....back ta being there just for fun for me !!

john w
07-14-2004, 02:27 PM
YOU GOTTA SLOW DOWN ON THOSE JACK AND COKES.

RichS
07-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Slowin down ain't no fun:D Oh, you mean the J & C, forget that chit too:eek: Triple, I ain't NEVER heard any self promotion from the competition:eek: ;) I'll be lucky to make it over a couple of times this year. Gotta put it back together. Kirk, I think you answered my ?