PDA

View Full Version : KDBA

Fl Boy in ILL
07-03-2004, 10:03 AM
We have 2 races at Ky Lake upcoming, July 10&11, and then July 31 Aug 1. Hope to see some of you there

Rick

Unloaded Racing
07-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Hope things go better the next couple races. No more rain.

Tim

drag120
07-05-2004, 09:29 PM
If I get my flywheel back in time I'll be there too. If not I may have to run the lake boat there (LOL). I don't think that will happen though. Tim, I'm with you about the rain. Hopefully see you there Friday. Tom.

JTS Racing
07-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Hope ya had a good holiday!

Will be there Friday morning. Forcast looks kinda dry this time with the typical posibility of an afternoon shower :rolleyes: It is susposed to be HOT so make sure tha gals don't overhead due to overdressing;)

See ya there:cool:

Jeff

BTW.....If anyone is looking to get into racing, this is an excellent opportunity. Great club and people to help you get started. Check it out at www.kdba.net :)

Ray Neudecker
07-06-2004, 12:03 PM
See you Friday. Hope you got your bugs out Jeff.

JTS Racing
07-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ray Neudecker
See you Friday. Hope you got your bugs out Jeff.

Well, don't really know yet. Did get the hull mod's changed back to orgional. Leaned out the bottom and mid range some and the launches are a LOT better. Hope to test and tweak the mid some more this afternoon. If the weather stays this hot, might need to lean it some more:rolleyes: Jim carried the flag the last time. Can't let him have all the fun picking on them squitters and V-drives;)

See ya in a few days:cool:

BTW.....Did Jim get his air system yet?

Ray Neudecker
07-06-2004, 04:42 PM
We don't talk about that in public. Big block boys are getting cranky enough already.

Fl Boy in ILL
08-19-2004, 09:03 AM
The final KDBA race is Aug 28 & 29 in Livermore Ky which is about 15 miles south of Owensboro its a DOUBLE points race so make sure you show up. Hope to bring a new boat or 2 to this race. See ya'll there.

Rick

JTS Racing
08-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Livermore Ky. Located about half way between the Western Ky. Prky and Owensboro on Hy. 431. One of the best race sites around and you actually have to drive down main street to the in-ramp. Plenty of grass pit area, shade along the bank, and you can pick your spot to spectate anywere from the starting line to the traps.

Hopefully got a set of reeds that will work and hold. NOS is reworked and ready for an exhibition run at the 1000' sensor should I go out early on Sunday. Will be there Friday morning.

Check it out at www.kdba.net

See ya there,

Jeff:cool: