PDA

View Full Version : N.H. Hot Boat HangOut July 10,11

Hottrucks
06-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Let's see some of these Hot boats In the Kool water of New Hampshire @ Lake Sunapee. Sunapee State beach will be the meeting place. Saturday July 10 with the left overs hanging out again Sunday

www.lakesunapeenh.com

Join us for a fun afternoon of boating in the lakes region of NH with great views of the Mts, shopping for the other half if they choose? and a fire on the beach that night!!

Hopefully a great bunch of boats and people will be there so don't miss this 1st Annual New Hampshire Hot Boat HangOut.

If you need more info just post any questions and I'll get back to ya!! ;) or pm me for my phone #

:cool: SEE YA THERE !! :D

Hottrucks
06-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Check out this forum to see more !!

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=54260&goto=newpost:D

stvmike24
06-25-2004, 08:11 PM
What time are you meeting on Sat. ?? These two should be there..

Hottrucks
06-26-2004, 08:05 AM
A couple of stv's :eek: about any time you can make it I'll be there early 8 or 9, but we'll be gathering on the other side of the jetty. If you launch from the state beach when you back in to the water the cottage will be dirrectly behind you. ( please go around the jetty as there is not enought room to get up to speed to jump it :rolleyes: ) USE CAUTION THE WATER IS SHALLOW FROM THE LAUNCH TO THE COTTAGE!!!!! mostly 36" or less the cottage is about in the center of the inlet there will be a large wooden dock with 6 or 8 boats (Please stay to the right as you come in as on the left there are water lines there) and a aluminum dock on the right slide in the middle on the beach there will be somethere to greet ya (ME :D or Scott (Scooter) ) I look forward to seeing ya Lets hope for good weather!!!!!

Jeff
603-448-7662 cell#

Hottrucks
06-27-2004, 08:58 AM
where still look'n so far seem to be 8 to 10 of us MSHB where in nh are ya , I'm over in the leb area??

Was out yesterday on the lake water was real good and it was over cast. :D Then the sun came out and it was like everone was waiting for the big tube ride 1 hour of none stop tubeing for about 10 boats :mad: Oh well we all been there!!

Never did get much testing done but did turn a disapointing :( 73.8 mph on the gps alone and 62.1 with 3 people and full fuel load racing a jet ski (good thing he can only go like 60 or I'd had to pull the cork on my boat) :eek:

Also look'n into getting a pro photographer to take so shots if anyone is intrested!! I talked to somone last year and he said it was like $70 for a 36"X48" poster size thing of a boat. I thought it would be Kool to get a good pic of my boat on the fly or in the sunset!!!

Liqui-Fly
06-30-2004, 10:15 AM
Ronnie and I will be there Friday.

Where is this state beach?

GEOO
06-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Fly..I'm disapointed I missed your run up in NY. How's the rig running? I was going to try and run this NH run on Saturday. Are just OB running? Any IB or IO's?

Hottrucks
07-01-2004, 05:11 AM
There a couple of other that will have I/O's

As far as the state beach goes it's off the traffic circle on 11 across from the ski area! it's easy to find by car or if your in the boat it's south of the islands on your right you cann't miss it. We'll be just before it in the cove use caution it's shallow !! ALSO WATCH YOUR SPEED IN THE COVE AS NOT TO PISS OFF THE Neighbors Thanx! :D Well keep an eye out for ya when you get close or lost give me a call on my cell 603-448-7662. bring some over night stuff just incase you decide to stay we can always find a hole if needed.

Jeff

Tom D.
07-01-2004, 09:11 PM
The fam and I will be there friday night.

Tom

wing nut
07-01-2004, 10:18 PM
hopefully i can make it next yr.. but rite now if i take any more days off my job ill be fired.. and i need the money to pay for boat stuff lol. sorry not this yr for me:(

it seems like there will be a nice turn out though:)

scott

northeastcat
07-02-2004, 11:34 PM
I'll be there Friday eve . I get a pic of the Action and the Sanger together this weekend.

northeastcat
07-04-2004, 07:57 AM
off and on rain all day prevented me from a better pic of both. But a fun test and tune day regardles.
See all of ya there.

Hottrucks
07-06-2004, 04:57 AM
The weather was too good to test had some freinds up and took out the Chaparrel this weekend instead ! Beside the boat traffic was more than I've seen in years :( Tubing should be out lawed!! I 'll probably do some more this weekend I know it's to late but maybe some of you coming can help me out ;) My hole shot SUCKS no prop slip I may try to get something to extend my bullet to get the exhaust over the prop some more. The work thing really cuts into my test time :mad: If someone has a couple of different props I'd love to try that rite now I'm swinging a 28 Triton Hoss @ 6200 ? Anyway back to work :confused:

I'm going to book a few tables at the local (on the lake) resteraunt for lunch Saturday whos in :D ?????

Hope to see ya all this weekend! :D

Jeff

Hottrucks
07-06-2004, 05:36 PM
You can see the traffic circle on the map the state beach is underlined in red. The cottage is on the road just before the entrance to the beach Do Not turn down there it's a dead end with no parking!!!
when you enter the state beach parking lot the ramp is on the left USE CAUTION IT"S SHALLOW LEAVING THE RAMP !!!!!!!! from the ramp the jettie is on your left the cottage is on the other side of the jettie and that is shallow too.You'll be easy to spot look for a large dock in the middle of the cove (wood ) with about 6 boats on it DO NOT GO TO THE LEFT of it ( there are water lines for the cottages (yes this is a class 5 drinking lake )) go slow and someone will guide you in to a parking space Hope too see ya all then ( Saturday 9 ish or sooner )

Jeff

Liqui-Fly
07-09-2004, 12:44 PM
I won't be getting in until later in the evening so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Listen for us in the am:)

john ring
07-09-2004, 07:07 PM
i wish i could make it,but im going to the races at thompson dam in conn. lenny and wayne are going to help me with my setup to get it dialed in.i WILL make next years event though.jeff i commend your efforts in putting on the event,ive seen what dave (liqui-fly) goes through each year.northeast cat,we should get together sometime,we're not that far from each other,hope all goes well and you all have a good time........gotta pack for tommorow john

PhastBoat
07-12-2004, 07:14 AM
Any pics - how was it????

GEOO
07-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Sorry I missed the run. I only had one day to play and 7 hours of driving up to N.H. made my choice to run with the offshore guys, from CT River to Greenport, NY. well seam like an easier day. As it turned out the sound had 3-4 foot waves and I'll be sore for a week now!!! :eek: I spanked some butt!!! I think the offshore guys have a little more understanding of how smaller S & F guys can run.

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 09:07 AM
It was a great time. First one I have been too as well. I will post what pics I have later today. Had 11 boats show and a great place to pull up to , lots of fun , more need to plan to come next time. :cool: Hats off to Hottrucks for makin it all come together and being a great host of a fun time. :D

Hottrucks
07-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Glad everone had a good weekend wish the water was a little better but all in all had a great time!!:D Next year we'll plan a beach cook out ( I'm starting the new tikki bar this weekend, More work :rolleyes: ) But the planning will be better as I hope the turn out will!!

Hope to See Ya at another event soon !!!!!!!!:D

Thanx Again everone

Jeff

ps we'll post some pics as soon as I can

Trikki1010
07-12-2004, 06:39 PM
I appologize Jeff,

Drove upstate during the day Friday, dropped off one boat at Schroon Lake, went home to pick up girlfriend, her flight was delayed coming in, so I hit the sack instead of driving another 5 hours.:(

As it was, I didn't get to Schroon Lake 'til 5:00 Sat, Night

Glad to see all had a good time:D :D

bb498
07-12-2004, 06:56 PM
hi jeff! thanks again for your efforts . had a good day saturday,it was nice to meet some like minded people . hope to do it again next year. mike (bb498):D

stvmike24
07-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks Mike for the ride in your boat..Atleast i got to see the other boats at the camp..:D :D

Tom D.
07-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Jeff, Jodi & Fam,
We had a great time! We fluffed a little water didn't we???!!!! Very pretty waters you have up there. Made some more friends, had some good laughs! It was great meeting you all!! Thanks Jeff, Jodi and fam for making us feel at home.

Tom:cool:

Fish
07-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by GEOO
I spanked some butt!!! I think the offshore guys have a little more understanding of how smaller S & F guys can run.

Hey GD, Good to see mighty mouse in the water... at least unless you are the guy trying to race against it.

fish

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 10:12 PM
here are some.:cool:

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 10:13 PM
gathered at the beach hangin and havin fun

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 10:14 PM
the boats

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 10:16 PM
the hosts , Stu & Marilyn , Jodi & Jeff

northeastcat
07-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Mike, here is one for you. I've got a few if want them e mail me and I'll send them to ya. This was a sweet shot.;)

Tom D.
07-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Heres some pics.

Tom D.
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Another

Tom D.
07-13-2004, 08:37 PM
And another.

Tom D.
07-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Last one.

Tom

OLDSCHOOL
07-14-2004, 01:19 PM
HAD A BLAST THANKS STEW, JEFF, JODY, MARILYN. FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN REAL SOON.:cool:

stvmike24
07-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Thank god for the white motor:D :D

Hottrucks
02-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Ok when and if this year I was thinking later in the summer or between Ct river run and Labor day?? Any interst in doing it better!!

Hottrucks
07-01-2005, 08:11 AM
New show new dates!!!

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86479&goto=newpost

Let us know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!