PDA

View Full Version : Race Fuel For sale

tabararacing
06-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Well everyone, I dont know where to this fits in. But I just signed a sponsorship deal with power 110 racing fuels. In my sponsorship I am supposed to be marketing to the boating community. For screamandfly members I will be offering fuel at my cost.
This fuel is blended weekly to ensure freshness in 30,000 gallon intervals and offer a few different blends.

Power 110's gives excellent peak horsepower and wide torque band. 4 Grams per gal of lead helps lubricate the engine to keep it in one piece! Blending down is very common in outboards to lower the octane number and bring the over all cost down.

Power 100 is unleaded racing fuel that offers good throttle response. Will not damage oxygen sensors in your cars...

Power 114 is a leaded race fuel formulated for high compression engines! You need to be stepping pretty hard on an engine to need this fuel.

Also have methanol but don't know if us boaters have much use for that stuff.

Delivery is available, I'm located in Northern Minnesota, can be picked up at my location here, or in RoseVille.

Prices change weekly but last week the prices were:

Power 100 $4.25/gallon $233.75/55 gallon drum (plus tax and delivery)
Power 110 $4.25/gallon $233.75/55 gallon drum (plus tax and delivery)
Power 114 $6.00/gallon $330.00/55 gallon drum
(plus tax and delivery)

Also available in the 5 Gallon pale, and 16 Gallon Keg size. I stand by this race fuel, its good stuff, makes great power, and is APBA LEGAL. Call me at 218-273-4304 or email at brian@tabararacing.com.

Brian