PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Week end Race, Pineville

PRAOF
05-19-2004, 04:24 PM
All kneelers and drags,
Don't forget you are ALL invilted to attend our racing at Lake Fort Buehlow in pretty Pineville, LA over the memeorial week end. Any drags who have not joined AOF this year can do so for the year for $50 or run both days on a one day membership plus entry fees for $35.
All kneel down racers, both AOF and NBRA cards will be honored. Join AOF for the first time ever and only pay $50 to get yourselves in the hunt for national points.
This will be a really fun race. Racing primarily on Saturday and Sunday with Monday for hangovers.
Tony Staron
President of AOF

sspeedmcclure
05-25-2004, 09:37 PM
What type of boats are required. I run my boat in ODBA SuperStock. Do you have a Class for this and what is the required weight.

Thanks

Scottie

Phone 601-947-6351
E-Mail Sspeedmcclure@aol.com

PRAOF
05-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Hi Scottie

I think I emailed you personally, but to everyone else. We pretty much run "rules of the day" in the AOF drag division at the present time. Hopefully we will get some rules actually in place next year. We use a lot of the ODBA rules, I am told. I think they pretty much set the standards. However, that is not to say that at an AOF race things can't change. We are trying to do some get togethers that are fun.
I am just ready to leave for Pineville. I was told the banks are filling with trailers. Not sure if there are any drags there, but I sure hope so. Exposing ourselves to each others type of racing has been the most fun for all of us who do it. Hope to see you all there. I am told that Pineville and other sponsors are giving some really big money for this race.
Tony

CDave
05-28-2004, 09:17 PM
I thought there wasn't going to be any drags this year?