PDA

View Full Version : Return Md Va De Mid atlantic

delawarerick
05-05-2004, 07:23 AM
Alright we have discussed the possibility of a run. Now lets do it. I see alot of people around the Chesapeake lets get a run together mid summer. Charlie M knows the waters and I will have an engine together:D lets go. Ideas dates and the like are needed. What ever is good for yall is good for me. Lets hear it! Rick
Have you had your whippen by an OMC:D

bulldogdaddy
05-05-2004, 09:37 PM
rick i'm open for a july date,should be rolling by then!
charlie keeps buggin me if i have it ready to rig yet:D
only glass work is the bulkhead now and start painting next weekend.
btw charlie how long do you think it would take to get it rigged up?
oh another btw, i do have to fill in all my gauge holes. speedo with angle bezel was to big and throws the whole setup off:mad:

Charlie M
05-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Denton has a Best Western near complete 3 minutes from the ramp. They are taking applications now so Who Knows. We checked on getting camp sights in Martinak Park, they have no problem with speed boats. I have no problem traveling farther up the Chesapeake. Would be fun, low boat traffic arround here.

BDD.............. PM me

Dave S
06-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Next week is the AOF race at denton, come and watch my boat get towed in by DE rick. We will have a party after the race. Sam's race motor will scare my dog so I will leave it home. If you are from DE VA or Md come and meet us. Dave S.:)

delawarerick
06-11-2004, 09:16 PM
No excuses guys this is gonna be a great event. It is easy to get to off of rt50 to 404 and your there. I will be there with a cracked ribs so beer will be served after the races:D rather will flow like water. Rick

Charlie M
06-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Heard the Best Western in Denton is now open. Come on down, smoothest water on the East Coast.

MOON-DAWGIE
06-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Is this over? When and where is this? I know where Denton is, but where is the event and how do I get there? How do I know you guys when I do get there.

quickonstep
06-21-2004, 12:40 AM
ok rick and charlie, ill break... this time ill definatly MAKE the ol lady take off and ill be there... AS LONG AS THE WATER STAYS NICE AND FLAT, ill put the boat in, i learned my lesson today about rough water...

Charlie stuffed the bow, this time, about 10 times more water came over.. and i was on step.. NOT fun.. went back to the ramp, put the boat on the trailer, checked for cracks.. not even a stress crack, so i guess i got lucky.. but if the water is rough, jesse aint playin no more

Jesse

MOON-DAWGIE
07-12-2004, 11:33 PM
I guess I missed this event, maybe I can meet up with you guys this summer for a get together if you don't mind a newbie and his Viper tagin along, I'll even buy some beers since I'm the rookie. Let me kow how to get up to speed when you guys are meeting up.

Delewarerick, My Pop is retired and living off of Long Neck road next to the ditch, maybe I'll catch up with you in Rehoboth sometime. I think I tried to reach out to you a year ago or so when I was down in DE but couldn't get you. Maybe this year.

delawarerick
07-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Moondawgie we where at party beach last weekend and the weekend before and the one before that. The boating scene has changed down here and performance boating is beginning to catch on. From the ditch the first corner is party beach. I know alot of people on Long Neck and work for Angola Marine and myself now. Email me and I can give you phone numbers etc. Charlile M is talking about a weekend down here and Dave S is supposed to come up and take his beating by the mighty omc boys. Deffinately look me up and the beer is on me you are the quest. The Rusty Rudder has been jumping on the weekends and the water cops are only interested in undersize crabs. Boat or no boat we can always take my cruiser cabin type that is and at least load up with people and beer and see the wild locals at the beach you will have a good time. Look forward to meeting yall and give me a hollar. Rick

MOON-DAWGIE
07-13-2004, 11:54 AM
delewarerick

AWESOME to hear things are picking up. I stopped bringing the boat down there becuause no one wanted to come out and play. So I bought a house at a lake up here in PA and let the tow vehicles inspection run out. I guess I'll have to get that beast back on the road for my next trip down. The wife, baby and I are on Long Neck at least once a month sometimes more. Pop has a 24' fishing crusier we go out on now. I've noticed the beach just to the left after coming through the ditch packed with boats. I'll have to find you for sure next time down hmmmmmm when am I coming again. We haven't ventured over to the Rudder with the fishing boat, worried about getting stuck at low tide, but eventually. Anyway, my email is hmooney@restoreandmore.com and I will get in touch the next time I'm headed down. If you guys do plan something keep me in mind and I'll shoot right down since I have a place to stay.

Originally posted by delawarerick
Moondawgie we where at party beach last weekend and the weekend before and the one before that. The boating scene has changed down here and performance boating is beginning to catch on. From the ditch the first corner is party beach. I know alot of people on Long Neck and work for Angola Marine and myself now. Email me and I can give you phone numbers etc. Charlile M is talking about a weekend down here and Dave S is supposed to come up and take his beating by the mighty omc boys. Deffinately look me up and the beer is on me you are the quest. The Rusty Rudder has been jumping on the weekends and the water cops are only interested in undersize crabs. Boat or no boat we can always take my cruiser cabin type that is and at least load up with people and beer and see the wild locals at the beach you will have a good time. Look forward to meeting yall and give me a hollar. Rick

MOON-DAWGIE
07-22-2004, 07:46 AM
DelawareRick

I'm headed to Rehoboth (Long Neck) tomorrow. How do I find you? When's a good time to call you or find you at party beach? I'm not bringing my boat but we will be cruising around in my Pop's light blue 24' Fourwinds (slow fishing boat). We'd really like to meet some local S&F folks. Herb.

hydrostream-n
09-09-2004, 06:19 PM
There's a bunch of boats/familys headed up to Lake Raystown in PA for a overnight trip on the 18th and 19th - Sept. If you feel like a drive and want to come along let me know and I will fill you in.

Herb
77 Viper
"Still need to install my SRX prop, trim and tilt"

delawarerick
09-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Out at Party beach in the Rehoboth Bay the 12th this weekend is the tourist go home party. It is an old fart version of Havasu but can be a hell of a lot of fun. If anyone local wants to attend can bring boat here and go to launch come back and sober up or stay and leave in morning just let me know by pm or email. For you merc people it will be a time of whoop$ss OMCs. It is fun and I have room and will barbeque at house after party. Rick

hydrostream-n
09-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Out at Party beach in the Rehoboth Bay the 12th this weekend is the tourist go home party. It is an old fart version of Havasu but can be a hell of a lot of fun. If anyone local wants to attend can bring boat here and go to launch come back and sober up or stay and leave in morning just let me know by pm or email. For you merc people it will be a time of whoop$ss OMCs. It is fun and I have room and will barbeque at house after party. Rick

Rick,

Wish you had told me sooner, we were at Party Beach and another beach over on the other side of the Indian River last Sat/Sun. We spent all of our money on $7.50 drinks at the Rudder and 2 of us got food poisoning from the burgers. Anyway, I doubt the wife thinks we should money wise, sorry. Dad should be there, I'll tell him to call you so you can fill him in. Thanks, Herb.

Dave S
09-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Got back from De Ricks this weekend. Fixed Ricks boat so steering was better.:) We then had a fun time at the beach. We got beer poisoning from TOO much sun.;) Ate all of Ricks food.:) Left a mess for him to clean up. Gotta do that more often.:cool: Thanks Rick.

hydrostream-n
09-14-2004, 12:08 AM
warm weather this year, so lets do one last G2G if Rick is up for it.

Rick what do you think? I have room at Dad's for a couple boats and people.

Sure wish I could have made the party :-(