PDA

View Full Version : marshan power boats

mahharhja
05-07-2001, 03:46 PM
im from the uk.my boat is a marshan 16. has anyone from the us heard of one? they make a 18/19/20/21 models. i was told they imported some to the us. they are a medium v mono hull.

Yamaha 225
05-15-2001, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by mahharhja
im from the uk.my boat is a marshan 16. has anyone from the us heard of one? they make a 18/19/20/21 models. i was told they imported some to the us. they are a medium v mono hull.

Hi! I'm from Norway, and I know there is a 18 ft. Marshan and two 21 ft. Marshans in my country!

I have heard they are really fast offshorers!!!

Do you have a picture of your boat??? Send it to erik.eriksen@ork.no please!!!

I run a Gilbert 22 with modifyed Yamaha 225, and it runs great i high seas! 82 mph/72 knots now, but after hullmodifications, I hope to see some higher speeds!!!!

Come and visit Arendal Grand Prix Offshore 1 + OCR-race 15.-17- of July!

Thanks Erik A. Eriksen

MadMat
05-16-2001, 03:44 PM
I know of an 18 foot marshan with a turboed 6 cyl toyota (petrol) engine and jet drive in really bad condition and looking for a new home. It's in southampton, uk.

mahharhja
05-18-2001, 07:42 AM
how much do they want for it mat? hey eric i tried to send u a email but it wont work give me another e mail address or send me some pics of your boat id like to see it. and that includes you too mad mat!!! my address is marshan42@hotmail.com

MadMat
05-18-2001, 08:00 AM
I have no idea. It's a nice hull shape, but the engine seems to be a mess and the jet had been removed (I was told it's a jet, could be outdrive I guess as I couldn;t see it), but it was on a trailer. I can't remember the number of the boatyard it was in, but if you phone Alladins Cave Yahct Chandlery in Southampton and ask them for what the number for the barge that does 2nd hand stuff is they will be able to help. It was about 12months ago when I was last there so it might have moved by now, though it had clearly been sitting for a long time already.

I don't have any pics of my boat yet, just trying to get it running right. I've got a Sharpe 19 (Never heard of them before but it's an OK hull shape) with an old Merc XR2 on the back. It's berthed at Northney Marina on Hayling Island.

Arildo85
06-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Hi! I'm from Norway, and I know there is a 18 ft. Marshan and two 21 ft. Marshans in my country!

I have heard they are really fast offshorers!!!

Do you have a picture of your boat??? Send it to erik.eriksen@ork.no please!!!

I run a Gilbert 22 with modifyed Yamaha 225, and it runs great i high seas! 82 mph/72 knots now, but after hullmodifications, I hope to see some higher speeds!!!!

Come and visit Arendal Grand Prix Offshore 1 + OCR-race 15.-17- of July!

Thanks Erik A. Eriksen kan du kontakte meg på Arild.rognskog@pon.com