PDA

View Full Version : Current River is on Fire - Bald Man Beware

Mercury Kid
03-20-2004, 11:41 AM
It is rumored that a new force will unveil itself this summer in the wild currents of Current River. However, the likeliest candidate to claim the crown will not come from the familiar names now hopping their way into infamy. Rather a new face with new ideas and vigor stands poised behind the scenes ready to pounce on the establishment.

With his Mercury screaming in tune, he has already achieved speeds in the mid 50s, and he just invested heavily in a revolutionary change. Preliminary test have showed an additional 4 mph gain with ETs in the 16s, and kinks are yet to be worked out.

With his cunning and skill, the bald man will be forced to hand over his crown. The Johnson’s will cry and all will be awed by the 'Mercury Kid,' as he bounces his way into imperial stature.

2fast4ummomcu
03-20-2004, 09:10 PM
That sounds pretty impressive, ecspecially for a mercury. I've never heard of those kinds of speeds with a johnson or a Mercury. Are you talking about three cyl. or V4? Because I have a V4 johnson it won't do those kind of numbers that your talking about . What is the ET's in the 16's? I here about this bald guy or this BW Littrel that everbody talks about. What size motor does he run and just how fast is he? Sounds like your doing good with the Merc. Good LUCK :cool: :cool:

rockdamage
03-23-2004, 11:31 PM
I haven't heard of any new mercury hotrods other than mine. Only ones that I know of are on the frost. So who are you? And why hasn't any of the engines builders heard of your miracle merc.

but your little story was very poetic (:

Mercury Kid
03-24-2004, 12:31 PM
While I choose to remain anonymous at this, my name is common place in the constant chatter of the ant hole. You will not know who I am, but you will likely see my face many times over the summer. However, I will not be running the signature ‘Mercury Kid.’ I prefer to savor the moment of victory as I slide through the finish line boat lengths from the rest. So while you spend your time and money, the question remains will it be enough to out gun the ‘Mercury Kid.’

Recent GPS runs mid to upper 50’s

rockdamage
03-24-2004, 12:58 PM
what auger are you currently running. I was thinking of running the 73/8. Have you ever atempted this? Will you be running a blazer or a terminator. I just ordered a new ss. I just love the fact that we will rule the roost.

rockdamage
03-25-2004, 10:17 AM
BLAHHHHH HAAHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Not a chance in hell. It takes X amount of fuel to create X amount of BTU's. and X amount of BTUs to create X amount of horse power. Without out NOs you can't get enough fuel in the the engine to produce the amount of torque it takes to turn a 7 3/8 auger 5700+ rpms which is what it will take to get a boat in the true 50mph zone. If you have the MONEY, I have the lake to test on. Shall we make a BET????????

Bones
03-27-2004, 08:39 PM
I would really like to see a 3 cylinder that will run in the mid 50's.
How about you guy's both come the meramec at Bourbon and show us. :eek:

rockdamage
03-27-2004, 11:35 PM
never said mine would run 50. and his won't either. as for meramec, I'm sure I speek for the both of us in. You couldn't melt me and pour me in the meramec river. why don't you drive south to the land of "forty only" and try out that yammy. if you want a 3 cyl jet that runs mid 50's or even 60, Buy A frick'n jetski.......

Bones
03-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Rockdamage, you have me mistaken for someone else I have a V6. I just hear all this mouthing going on and would like to see a
3 cyclinder that runs those kind of #s. You made some comments
on another thead about 3 litre mercs not being good jet motor's, I would still like to know your personal experience these motor's.
btw I would like to go to the current sometime and there's not a damn thing wrong with the meramec unless you don't know how to drive a jetboat.
:p

rockdamage
03-28-2004, 11:54 PM
2.5...... cheaper , faster , lighter. very few fast 3lit's on the river here. several new dfi erude on the river and they can't handle the 2.5's. In a perfect world we would all have 3 liter mota's on the lite 2.5 mid. best of both worlds, torque and less weight. as for the mercymec river. If you can't run 4wide screw it. you do have some great fish'n though. hwo fast is your boat. and don't lie because this year I have a suprise for these jokers and their 40+ mph boats. I baught a speed trap setup. Uses the timming lights from a dragstrip to get accurate speeds within 1/100 of mph. will have them set up somewhere around log yard. this year the BS stops. I'm betting there will be alot of 40+mph boats that won't see 36-37.

Bones
03-29-2004, 10:50 AM
2.5 cheaper and lighter maybe, faster, I might argue. not saying it won't happen but I haven't had a 2.5 go around me yet. you're right about 36-37 mph thing. It's kinda like years ago everybody had 12 second cars until they went to the track and found out different.;)

ben673
03-29-2004, 01:38 PM
I think G.W. race boat might see 50mph, or at least come close. I watched it out run something like 8 different V-6's last year at the races. But, that boat is running above and beyond what most of us can do, no matter how much we spend. But I am wondering how fast a 16x48 Blazer (.080gauge) is in mph, if the short shaft merc on the back is spinning a 6&5/8 stainless impeller at 6300 rpm's? No BS, I am just wondering.
P.S. no NOS.

rockdamage
03-29-2004, 06:30 PM
with a 200lb guy.....36

Bones
03-29-2004, 08:21 PM
I had a 15/42 lowe with a 40 yamaha stock with the exception of boyesens that would run 32. one time going down river in shallow water the gps said 35.2 but that only happened once.:D

Blade
03-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Well Bones I agree with Rockdamage, He really has not boasted any speed numbers yet, BUT the ole Mercury Kid has sure made a statement mid 50's with a revolutionary change!! How many times have we heard these statements made, only to see the same boats we see every year only to hear after the races some BULL**** STORY about why they couldnt or wouldnt race.NOW before yall get pissed and want to call me out,i have raced and lost many times more than i have won. but know one thing(Bones will tell ya)) i will race anytime,anywhere, wheather its a Dragrace or a game of follow the leader for 25 mi on the river(Try Me!!) The point being its FUN and a RUSH everytime. For ONCE i would like to hear these rumors all year and actually see someone SHOWUP to at least TRY, I would LOVE to see MERCURY DOMINATE as would Bones,We are MERCURY TO THE END,So guys lets get them 3 and 4 Cyl ready and come up in August and DO IT not just talk about it.(Oh, i run one of them 3 litres that aint no good for jet either, maybe someday well be in the KingRow Huh Bones)

rockdamage
03-30-2004, 10:23 AM
it is simple. you can buy 260 mercs all day for $3000 sell the speedmaster for 1200 and have a killer jet engine. or you can buy a 225 3lit for 7-10 grand and run in the same race.
2.5 more parts , less money , just as fast.
3 lit. more weight, more money, more losses
why aren't the merc drag motas a 3 lit?????????????????????

ben673
03-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Is that a 3cylinder/59cid. Merc? How many rpm's is it turning at 150HP? Is it going on that vertical ribbed boat you posted?

The boat/motor combo that I talked about yesterday should average around 41-42 mph going down river over a half mile, and hit speeds of 44-45 mph on the shallow spots. Of course I could be wrong.

We need to clarify top speed reports. Going down river? Up river? On a lake? Average top speed over a half a mile? What GPS will jump to on a shoal? Or better yet lets talk time sheets, since thats what matters at the Gasconade races. I think G.W. was around 18 seconds last year, you'll probably need at least a 17 second boat to win this year.

Interested in any and all thoughts on the subject, I love this website.

Bones
03-30-2004, 08:50 PM
rockdamage, have you ever seen a 260 or a 280 with a pump strapped on it? I've seen two and they didn't run. It's a whole different ball game than having a prop. They could'nt get into their rpm range to make any hp. as far as 2.5's go the two best that I know of for jet motors is a 200 efi or a 225 pro max. btw neat looking motor, is that what you plan on running at vienna?;)

rockdamage
03-30-2004, 09:27 PM
I never seen a 280 ss but several have the 2.5 offshore and they pretty much own the river around here.There is 2003 yammy 225 vmax that can't handle the slowest of the 260's. I beleive it was a 225 pro max that beat Bill parsons for the second mark in 2002( it's all we shoot for around here since no one has the money to afford Kottman). No other could get the job done. As for your 41 mph average, not a chance.. don't let the gps fool you. we have clocked a truck load of boats that seen 40+ on the gps. none have hit the 40 mark in calm water up stream. If you can see 40 in still water 10 foot deep you'll spank the Harpers, Rodermans, and any winona or vanburen merc. I had a merc that would spin a 6 7/8 steel 5600. boat went 37 on lake. Mota had a cut flywheel, ported front half, fiber reeds, and tunner. on a 16ft boat. You all realy should run your 3cyl boats in a realistic situation.

rockdamage
03-30-2004, 10:18 PM
that was a pic of a new proto type merc. built by some southern boys. very few out there. removable head. 60+??????cubes.
They have some nice yammy power heads if you could use one (:

ben673
03-31-2004, 12:06 PM
Up river, 10 foot or deeper water, and doing 40 mph. That set-up might not run that speed, under those conditions, but then again it might. 6300rpms is at least 100 more than "Buck Roderman" ever turned with the same impeller. Seriously though, I hope your (speed-trap) is set up Memorial Day weekend, I would like to know for real what my boat will do. Also, I will know by then if I can beat "Buck Roderman" He recently got married, and I think she has sucked all the racin' life out OMC Lovin Ass. :D

rockdamage
03-31-2004, 04:08 PM
I was thinking you were turning 5300 not 6300. In that case you no doubt in the 40mph range. But after 6000 the impeller starts to lose ground. I would recomend running a 73/16 auger. should bring you down to about 5800..RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT IT....

rockdamage
03-31-2004, 07:59 PM
I didn't think there was a guy running 6300 rpm stainless either omc or merc......

Mercury Kid
04-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Well just wait and see, I know of one that is but sounds like there could be two doing it.

ben673
04-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Is a 7&3/16th auger the one that is used in a 90hp(75jet), or is it from the 125hp(100jet)? Also, is it stainless or aluminum?

Has anyone ever tried to bore out 60hp Merc carbs? I know someone who can make 60hp OMC carbs out perform any stock 70hp or 75hp carb. If someone had a complete port and blue print job done on the powerhead, along with a tuner, the bigger carbs should show a significant gain. I would like to think this combo would turn the 7&3/16th auger at 6000rpm's. How fast is that?:confused: :D

bowset1
04-02-2004, 06:15 PM
rockdamage you sound like allyou know how to do is blow smoke. I am new to all this boat stuff. But I know Blade and Bones have seen it all and doing this for a long time. And there are always new things and new ways of doing things. I have a 2.5 200 merc and yes I think it is a good moto. But there is always things better and faster,and as far as 3.0 you dont know what you are talking about you blow all the numbers out you want the proof is on the water and on the line , make that the first across the line.

Mercury Kid
04-05-2004, 10:39 PM
I have heard that the new Mercury prowess has caused a certain bald man to question his stature as he looks down from his mighty river throne. As gasconade draws near, believe me the bald man does have reason to fear. While rockdamage spends his money only to be left in back, and the bald man shivers just waiting for the attack, look in the lead, and listen for its scream, as the Mercury Kid leaves the rest fulfilling its three-cylinder dream.

Recent GPS = Highest 55 - Average 53 in the deep Wappapello waters.

P.S. I understand that beyond his highness, there lives a set of brothers in the great wilderness of Bunker who too are Highley concerned with the Mercury Kid’s anticipated performance. Just get a front row seat and watch them all get beat when the Mercury Kid bounces its way to fame on the mighty Gasconade.

bowset1
04-06-2004, 07:49 PM
You blow as much smoke as rockdamage, I have a 200 merc that just gets to 54 and trust me it is far from stock . And I dont think G.W is to worried about any thing . So you just keeping running your mouth.

rockdamage
04-07-2004, 07:59 PM
hey merc kid .. what auger are you running. If your saying that a 6300 rpm 6 7/8 will push lower 50's, your smok'n dope!!!! Willing to bet $$$$$$$$$ I promis GW'b could give less than a dam about your mercury Or mine for that matter. My money spending is over. the boat is built. and the testing will soon begin with the new scorpion. I would love to see a true 42-3 mph.....

As for you darn Mercy-mac boys. Torque is what it takes to make a real hot rod, and cubic inch makes the big torque numbers. But if you can get the same performance out of the 2.5 as the 3lit. why spend the extra cash. Just compare the cost of the two. Besides you can't scream about the big bores when Gw is spank'n the v6's with a three cylinder.
Or is he magic????????????

bowset1
04-07-2004, 08:22 PM
G.W. is doing a great job but he did not spank any 200 I was there . Dont get me wrong I,m not trying to take any thing away from him. But he would have lost the first race if the other boat would have staid in his lane.

rockdamage
04-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Let me add to that. Not only would the other boat have won, but it would have slaughtered him. All the other boats were neck and neck with him at the second bouy. This man had him caught and blew by him at the first. he may very well have been the man to beat at the races. Could that be why they insisted he be disqualified.

Blade
04-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Actually,Looking at the tape that was made, G.W.s driver beat the other boat out of the hole 3-4 boats and because his boats are at top end in about 300 ft (or less!!) the V-6 played catchup till they got to the orange jug approx 150-200 ft from the finish line jug, where as he was PASSING G.W.s boat HARD he crossed into the other lane and disqualified himself.where G.W.s driver let off the throttle and raised his right hand as if to say WHAT THE ****!!! So the bottom line is still G.W.has a couple the baddest little boats around but cubic inch prevailed , but it is drag racing and the driver screwed up and beat himself. so to say they were neck and neck is wrong to, that little boat was dishin out an asskickin till the V-6 caught him. We all see the races as we REMEMBER them. The tape captured the moments!!By the way lets quit arguing about the past and concentrate on the year comin up. Hell i lost last year and the year before thats water under the bridge,time to tweak, tune, spend more money,and worry about this year. Good luck to all,Be Safe!:D

ben673
04-12-2004, 08:33 AM
I am not this "Mercury Kid" character, and I never claimed that I was running 50 mph by turning a 6&7/8 stainless @ 6300rpm's. I really don't know how fast my boat is going, all I know is what it's turning. :cool:

sms
04-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by rockdamage
and don't lie because this year I have a suprise for these jokers and their 40+ mph boats. I baught a speed trap setup. Uses the timming lights from a dragstrip to get accurate speeds within 1/100 of mph. will have them set up somewhere around log yard. this year the BS stops. I'm betting there will be alot of 40+mph boats that won't see 36-37.

You guys are funnier than anything. This will really get good when the talk turns to the fastest brand of hull, instead of the same old usual impeller bashing.

ben673
04-12-2004, 11:28 AM
G.W.'s boat beat a 200hp Johnson after the race that disqualified the 200OptiMax lane crosser. Then he was beaten by an older 200hp Mercury. Also, I said he beat a bunch of V-6's, as in the whole 150hp field.
Another thing, I am a 3 cylinder guy so I don't have the V6 knowledge of some you, but why doesn't anyone run a 2.5SS Pro Max Merc on say a 17or18x52/54/56 boat with a short shaft transom. It seems this set up would have a weight and geometrical advantage, not to mention 280hp out of the box. Will the pump not work with engines need for high rpm's to make power? :confused:

rockdamage
04-12-2004, 12:37 PM
most guys aren't going to use the 280's and the 260's because of the Nicasil sleeves which are very exspensive to bore because they have to be rechromed afterward. These mota's realy live in the 7500-8000 rpm range. But need to be refreshed every 100 hours. A stock 260 bridgeport will turn 5800-5900 rpm's on a big pump. Finding a 280 with a 15 mid would be easy, but specialty in Cali. doesn't make any driveshafts for the pumps. The diff in weight between a 56/52 would be significant. Also the shorter transom would provide a stronger boat due to the of a decrease of leverage on the rear of the boat. But out run ole' Johnny...... hmmmmmm I would say he is in the 300+hp range easily. plus he runs a 52 bottom boat.

Currently we are building a 2.0lit champ motor bored/stroked 170cubes..
ported steel sleeves
coustom centerhorn intake.
coustom cage
should easily make 300hp on pump fuel

but this will be a weekend runner

Mercury Kid
04-13-2004, 12:16 AM
I knew my assertions would be tough to believe, however surely no-one would deny that the bald man has surpassed all beliefs held just a few years ago. While my writing style is poetic, and that undoubtedly weighs on the veracity of which I tell, I am ecstatic thinking of the surprise that will unveil at Gasconade. Therefore, I am leaving this last post for all to speculate about my existence and my abilities. In leaving all I ask is . . . don’t say you weren’t pre-warned when the bald man’s empire crumbles and the Johnson’s are dethroned.

rockdamage
04-13-2004, 11:16 AM
I tell you what. you bring your boat. I'll bring the speed trap.
$$$1000 bet you can't tuch 50mph. with a 6 7/8 impeller.
I'll call GW'b, he will surely put up some cash too ........

or are you suffering from well know virus called

lack'oballs

ben673
04-13-2004, 11:30 AM
This summer me and some of my group will be bringing our hunting radios to the river with us. We will have a spotter go up from the Ant Hole to make sure no one is coming before we race. This may seem over cautious, but I don't want to be in the middle of a race and have a group of 4 or 5 boats come around the corner or worse the Park Rangers. I also think we should wear our kill switches, it could be very bad if some one is throne from their boat and it speeds ahead at full throttle right into the parked boats and the group watching from the gravel bar ie.(women, children, drunk people playing washers...) Trust me, one of the worst fellings in the world is watching your boat going wide open down the river without you in it. You might think I'm parinoid but if we have a accident where somebody is seriously injured or killed the Park Service might take us off the river completely, and we all know they can if they want to.

Also, does anyone know if the 90hp Merc (65jet) comes from the factory with a 7&3/16's stainless impeller? :confused:
I think I need one. ;)

ben673
04-13-2004, 11:36 AM
This Mercury Kid BSer never said he was running a 6&7/8's Stainless, I did. But, I never said I was running 50mph, I'm not. My Balls are bigger than the Squirrel's!;)

Bones
04-13-2004, 10:32 PM
rockdamage, you say you know of a guy running a 260 at 58/59 hundred with a big pump. is he running a full blade or a cut back? will a 260 make 260 at 5900? what speed is he running?
:confused:

rockdamage
04-13-2004, 10:48 PM
He said the boat run 57 on gps. It did well one year at gasconade. He was beat by a 225 promax on a allweld. boat was painted black . To answer the other question, If I remeber corectly on a fully stock 260 around 220hp @ 6000 , but the torque curve begins to level off in that area. I'm not shure what heads he is running; although, a good set of cut heads may be helping him out. ?????????????

ben673
04-14-2004, 09:43 AM
How many RPM's will one of G.W.'s weekend runner 3cyl. (built for someone else) turn with a 7&3/16's impeller in it.

Mr. Fulton, Who is the Mercury Kid anyway?:confused:

rockdamage
04-14-2004, 10:14 AM
the new johnson 4 stroke will spin a 7 3/16 5300. which is good for about 34 mph. A few of the winona boys are spinning the same aroung 5400. And claim 40 mph. ( more like 37 <<<they can run a smaller boat due to weight diff)) Ask Buck and see if he is still running a 6 7/8. He may have went to the 3 /16 or a stainless.....Gw'b has helped him a little <<< tunner <<<

Blade
04-14-2004, 03:01 PM
That is some funny ****!!!

rockdamage
04-14-2004, 08:18 PM
dam water patrol orderd 5 new inboard jetboats. which put mine on hold should be done the 28th

ben673
04-15-2004, 11:12 AM
My 16x48 should see the lower 40's this Saturday afternoon if it's done, but it might be next week. One way or the other you can find me between Corrtarevia and the Anthole this Saturday (maybe?), and next Saturday for sure. ;)

rockdamage
04-15-2004, 11:50 AM
40 shouldn't be a problem@ 6300

Doug Martin
04-15-2004, 08:51 PM
:D you have no idea how fast my boat is you have never ridden in it. nor do you know what size or type of aug i run. so how in the hell do you think you know how fast i am? RUFF RUFF you or noone else dont have enough money to make me bark :p so dont go running your mouth off and telling your lies when you cant even show up at the races with your so called fast boat or do you even own one? As far as our motors our WORST could out run yours and CURTIS'S:o so why don't you keep your mouth shut. Cause you don't even know what the hell your talking about.:D

ben673
04-16-2004, 08:03 AM
Mr. fulton, who's the "Mercury Kid"? I want to know.:confused:

Rockdamage, what do you think of an SST 90 Merc: 160hp@7000, 12'mid section, 220lbs. With a custom shaft for a jet, and a 16x48, this could be one mean ass ride.:D

ben673
04-16-2004, 02:11 PM
My boat will not be done until next week, and that really sucks. So, I won't be on the river until Saturday the 24th, it will probably rain.:rolleyes:

Dr Thunder
04-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Hello doug,
Glad to here from you. As far as the others, I only know of one who has been at the races, hello Blade, the rest are just popping off at the lips! If they really had a barnburner they would keep it hid and really show surprise. Cause if they were really going after G W [ or Dougie] they wouldnt want him to know because they are all scared of him,Ive heard everything from couldnt make it in time to I didnt have a wiring harness. Blade and I have played this game several years now, and we never went knowing wether we win or lose, and we never blowed about how bad our rig was. You will here us talk about how good the one was that beat us, but never an excuse as to why we didnt beat the one that beat us. To sum it all up, all of you with big lips, seal em up or see you at the drivers meeting.

p.s. I know I'll see you there again Doug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis Fulton
04-17-2004, 02:22 PM
KISSASS!!!!!

Travis Fulton
04-18-2004, 05:57 PM
hey twirp next time i see ya you will not like it!!!

ben673
04-19-2004, 10:52 AM
I was wondering if there will be a stock class this year at the boat races. The rules could be something like, (must run stock compression ratio, must run stock carburators, must run stock impellers). These would be easy to check at the races, and effectively limit how much power the engine can produce. If anyone else has ideas for a stock class let me know.

ben673
04-21-2004, 11:12 AM
No post for 2 whole days, and Rockdamage hasn't said anything for almost a week. Come on guys the highlight of break time is readin' the latest BS. Oh ya, my boats done, I'll be at the river Saturday.:cool:

Wolverine
04-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Who is this Kottman guy someone mentioned. What kind of engines does he build and is he any good?

rockdamage
04-21-2004, 07:31 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH>>>>>>

well where do I start. Ben give me an email. I have a few ugers you may want to try...... Building my own----

mini me.... Nice guy, I believe he is just a messenger... G.W'b is realy the one that is pissed.. sorry ya'll lost the bid on that auger...

Blade where did you place last year????

Travis Fulton
04-21-2004, 07:37 PM
yea saw that too!!! biddin on a 7 3/8 impeller?????

what for????? hahaha:confused:

bowset1
04-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Travis is that a threat when you said he will not like it when you see him and did he hit a nerve?

Doug Martin
04-22-2004, 09:19 AM
How is it going? Was wondering if you would ever repy to all this. How is the boat coming along?Hope to see you on the current maybe have a little race?;) ;) :cool:

mercstv
04-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Who is this Kottman guy someone mentioned. What kind of engines does he build and is he any good? I think he works on some weak yammys I have seen one and it was slow I just can't think of who had it. :confused: :eek: :D

ben673
04-23-2004, 03:01 PM
I was thinking of using a fiber glass coating on the bottom of my hull. First of all it would fill the dents I put in, and I think it would also help me pick-up a small amount of top end speed.
Also, I was thinking of building custom reed cages based on one half of a V-6's reed block. They would be made to accept 90hp carburators, and would use V-6 style reeds. I would like to get a set of domed pistons too, but I think I'll have to get them custom made$$$! Maybe then I can turn one of those 7&3/8's augers.

pumpshock
05-18-2004, 11:24 PM
I have to applaude rockdamage for stating some true #'s on here. I happen to know that those are true. As for The Mercury Kid, we will all have to hope that he actually comes through with something impressive, all too often are we left dissapointed. No dought the 3cyl mercs will do well, rockdamage surely has something under his sleave, Don't foget about omc,
you never know when an omc wiht one less cyl. might blow by, and i am not talking bout G.W.

Travis Fulton
06-08-2004, 07:58 PM
merc kid are you still planning on attending the race in aug?? or would you be attending the race in july??? just wondering if you are still alive?? nhavent heard much out of ya lately

ben673
06-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Travis, he has the fastest 3cyl. boat I've never seen. Some where in the lower 60's he claims. 7200 RPM's and a custom stainless impeller. If you think he needs to go faster just make-up some more BS, it will be as true as anything else.

Travis Fulton
06-12-2004, 09:06 PM
any good racing this weekend?? 6-12-04???

Travis Fulton
01-29-2005, 10:11 PM
just wondering whats in the plans for spring?? any new boats out there?? what about this race on jacks fork??? heard about some new boats being built in missouri that really fly!

rockdamage
01-30-2005, 09:15 PM
not sure about flying but they are impressive. will have pics by thursday
Have some new mota plans. Haven't heard any more about the race. But I'm sure there will be another race, even If I have to do it again.

ben673
01-31-2005, 12:30 PM
:cool: R/D, will there be a lot of these supposed fast boats at the outdoor show? Also, what kind of gains will those $1,000 reed cages give my motor?

Travis Fulton
02-16-2005, 06:00 PM
whats this outdoor show???? who will have boats NEW ??? used ??? :confused:

rockdamage
02-16-2005, 09:00 PM
I hear vance west will have a boat to gaze upon'
Also robbie williams will have a boat or two worth a look-see but They are never fast boats. My boat will surely draw some attention. Plus I will be showing one of my blazers and a maybe a legend craft.