PDA

View Full Version : What do jet ski's and fat chicks have in common???

PIT BULL
05-06-2001, 07:20 PM
There both fun to ride until one of your friends sees you.
I know its old but I like it...

Barney
05-07-2001, 06:55 PM
We just want to know which one you were on?

If not both!!!!

PIT BULL
05-07-2001, 07:19 PM
However, I did wake up with one during my younger drinking days. As far as riding a jet ski is concerned the answer is too embarrassing to admit. Lets just say there is more respect in doing a fat chick then riding one of those "sit down type"water scooters.

Plum Crazy
05-07-2001, 09:49 PM
Those damn jet ski's are fun !! I have always hated them to the core of my inner soul !!! I went and rode one in the surf of Galveston Bay.. Kids, it was like riding a dirt bike , on water!! I was jumping waves, and getting major air, the whole time!! But I have been know to ram a jet-ski or two in my days!! I tried to run one over, in Howie's boat, but he got away!! Its more the drivers than the vehicle.. Like my boat.. Every one loves a pretty boat. but no one likes a boat that is trying to kill every thing in its path!! Weeeee ...... Plum Crazy

05-08-2001, 11:19 AM
It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, as soon as you get on one of those things, you instantly turn into an asshole. It's a funny thing...

PIT BULL
05-08-2001, 07:30 PM
Kinda like a corvette, post 1972 ofcourse

Barney
05-09-2001, 08:24 AM
They can both get serviced ar your shop!

We know you are an expert in both, in fact rumor at Jenny Craig is that PWC credentials also stand for
Pitbull will Cuddle

PIT BULL
05-09-2001, 04:30 PM
Funny you should say that. I got looped into working on a 77 vette which is on my lift right know. As far as pwc's go, I wouldnt drive one home if I was left on the beach and that was the only craft available. I wouldnt take one of those to a rock fight.

Barney
05-09-2001, 06:33 PM
Not all fat chicks throw like girls, besides they make great cover in a rock fight! :D

Scott
05-10-2001, 11:25 AM
I would love to reply to this but I'm still in trouble for my post re: UNOBTAINIUM, I thinks that Kath is still convinced I know a Kelly at Hooters! I swear, no more jokes on the board! I'm a changed poster. Of course there's an upside to living in my garage! Thats where my boat is!