PDA

View Full Version : New Hydromotive Eng. props

Brian
05-06-2001, 06:30 PM
I have been invited by Hydromotive Engineering the past couple of weeks to go out and try a couple of new props that they have developed for bass boats light high speed boats. They make 3 and 4 blades in different styles for any apllication. I have a 2001 that I tested their props on and they worked excellent. Great hole shot, midrange, handeling and top speed. Their props worked just as well and better than any other prop I have tried. They have done a lot of testing on quite a few bass boats, their Grand Sport and just now starting with my 2001 with great results.
They will be coming down with me to the Ally Rally with some wheels on hand for people to try and I'm sure they will take orders for them while they are down there if anyone likes them. I have no doubt that they will make a few sales. Check them out at http://www.Hydromotive.com

Hydrovector
05-06-2001, 09:12 PM
Tell Thom Bucknell that Mike I Wisconsin Is waiting on A few props to try on His Vector!!!!

Hydrovector
05-06-2001, 09:42 PM
Aquaholic Where have you been hiding all weekend, did you try running the boat????