PDA

View Full Version : Port of Blarney this week.....

KaptainKirk
03-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that this weekend we have two of our best acoustic artists playing. Friday night Jon Allmett will be taking the stage at 9:30 and Saturday the “Human Jukebox” (as John calls him) Eric Howell will be playing. You definitely want to make it out this weekend to see these two play. For those of you that haven’t seen Jon or Eric play you are seriously missing out on two unbelievable talents. So make sure you do yourself the favor and join us here at the Port of Blarney. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed with either one of them.

Sincerely,

Shawn Roby

P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for our Blarney New Years Celebration at Blarney Island coming up on April 30th. You have to have tickets to join us. There are only so many slots available so call us today and get your tickets before they are all gone. This event features Mr. Meyers and Alcohol. What a combination!!! For more details call 847-395-3804 or visit www.Blarneyisland.com and click calendar events/ then Blarney Island 2004.

P.S.S. Blarney Island Opens in 51Days

Balzy
03-11-2004, 05:14 PM
off getting your liver ready for the rest of the weekend?

Laker
03-12-2004, 01:16 AM
WHAT THE!!!
I was told GOHR... Kappy!!! Baker!!! RP!! RL.. Speedy!...and how many other tail holes were going to be at lacrosse!??
hmmm
ok so whoever makes it ... thumper and I will see you saturday mid day at the best western...:rolleyes:

KaptainKirk
03-12-2004, 01:46 AM
I wasn't gonna be in Illinois biggest park(wisconsin)
I will be in lacrosse sometime friday night...
As for the rest on your list.....I know of three on it that won't be there.....only flatlanders coming I know of will be FatherSteve, My folks and me.
See ya barside.....K.K.

Laker
03-12-2004, 01:56 AM
ahh ok...
well perhaps we will make it northbound friday night...
Who wants their ass KICKED on the go-cart track!???

Balzy
03-12-2004, 03:08 AM
well perhaps we will make it northbound friday night...

Ya'll better do better than perhaps there Grasshpper. WE HAD A DEAL. REMEMBER ?????????? See you tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!

thaw ripper
03-12-2004, 06:32 AM
~tr~:cool:

KaptainKirk
03-12-2004, 10:02 AM
there is no go carts.

Laker
03-12-2004, 11:58 AM
man.... I dont even think we are going to make it for saturday....:rolleyes: