PDA

View Full Version : Scream and Fly site members get-together.....

05-06-2001, 07:13 AM
3 of us (no, we're not the Amigos, but we'll come up with a name :D) are getting together Monday night at 5:00 at the Bennigans on Gull road in Kalamazoo. Anyone else want to come, the more the merrier. Plan is to grab a bite to eat, then check out Jag's Mirage. I may even wear my Scream and Fly T-shirt, if it's not too cold and rainy!

KaptainKirk
05-06-2001, 07:39 PM
A little more notice I would have tried ta make it?
Also after words log onta the chatroom and tell us how it went and how his boat looks!I for one would like ta read tha news!

RichS
05-06-2001, 08:53 PM
I'll be there in spirit(s). I have to get some of these jobs done so I can get my stuff together before the snow flies again.:eek:

05-07-2001, 09:50 AM
Kalamazoo is only an hour and a half away, but I got too much stuff to do today. Hope the food is/was good. -Chad

05-07-2001, 02:44 PM
I wish you guys could meet us! Next time we'll try to plan it better. Going to be me, Jag, and Tom Wright. We need a 'name' for Tom, everyone uses a 'handle' on the board. I'm not even sure if he's posted on this new board yet. He blew up his 2.5 already while practicing, he's putting together his spare for the next race, so he's probably too busy to bother with online stuff.