PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bill Gohr

Instigator
05-06-2001, 12:42 AM
Finally got a chance to look at the block I bought from you.
How many sleeves in that block, two??? Looks like the machine marks in the boottom of it.
Guess I should have asked.
Instigator

Bill Gohr
05-09-2001, 08:58 AM
I never sleeved that block? I told you where that came from. It didn't lokk to me like it was sleeved. If it was it was done at OMC. If you're looking at machine marks at the bottom thhey never look the same. Call me 847-356-3245

Bill Gohr
05-09-2001, 09:01 AM
How'd she like Chinn's????

Instigator
05-10-2001, 06:32 PM
Bottom two holes stbd. side have machine marks in the bottom that looks to be from being sleeved. Also noticed all six sleeves are a bit above deck surface also??? Maybe not enough to worry about though. I F&^%ded up by not bringing dead block to compare to. Exhaust hump is also different but only cosmetic. The biggest bitch was when I though I was finally ready to start boltin **** together and I noticed a difference in exhaust ports. My 250's have .105" wider ports in em!!! They are 2.370" wide, the block I bought from you was only 2.265". Oh well, **** happens I guess! Live and learn.

Instigator
05-10-2001, 06:38 PM
Oh yeah, After drinks, Shrimp appetizer, Lobster main course,pitcher O Mai Taihs, "T" shirts and $200. and enough time to let Chicago traffic build up, we left! Chinns was way cool but we should have stayed for two more pitchers so traffic would'nt have matter'd!

Bill Gohr
05-11-2001, 09:24 PM
you should have got a gallon to go, they work well in traffic......I wouldn't worry about the port differences, you'll never see the difference on you r twin rig. The sleeves stickin up is normal.