PDA

View Full Version : I STARTED MY JENNY CRAIG DIET WEDNESDAY AND I HAVE ALREADY LOST 20LBS!!!

Instigator
05-05-2001, 05:50 PM
Amazing all the spare parts you come up with when converting a FIIIISSHHHHIN MOHHHHTAR to a --------- Hi Po version. Can I say that without getting bashed?? 20 lbs. in three days, not a bad start!

Sleekster
05-05-2001, 07:13 PM
Have you thought of a light weight cowling? Expensive, but if top end is the goal....

You can at least take out the insulation . That stuff is heavy.

Instigator
05-06-2001, 12:33 AM
No insulation here!
Looking at dollars spent vs. gain at this point. May try my own cowl in the future??
Still having too much fun tossing parts in the box on the scales marked "FrankenRude dead weight".
20 lb's just from the mid so far!! Have'nt even cut it down yet.
By the way, I now live in a rental w/a 60 gal compressor in ite basement with a dryer plug on the end of it. Never did laundry much any how!
Glad to hear you got the pistons finally. Waiting on parts definately sucks!
Instigator

Sleekster
05-06-2001, 06:47 AM
Instigator,

I've been looking at late night TV waiting to see your ad on weight loss, must not be on in this area yet. Now THAT infomercial would be cool to watch. "See how fast you can go when you cut 125 lbs from your outboard...."

You might want to add a hydrofoil. It was the best money spent on the V-King. especially if you are going to have a reeeeeeeeeeeally big wheel, it would help you get out of the hole. Wave42 made his own and has suggested he might make one for me. He wanted trim wedges and I just picked them up for him Friday. I also go a set of used Attwood foils just like the ones I had on the king. If Wave does make one for me, you can try/have the Attwoods.

Just an idea. The benefit for less than a pound is great.

TOP SECRET: Did you do a special cut down on the tuner?? That adapter plate sure looks like it could lose some weight.

Hey what about taking out some gears in the lower? You'll only need one to go a 100 mph?

Keep up the surgeon's grinder.