PDA

View Full Version : The whole world of New England Boating has gone mad

CRMERC
02-26-2004, 09:31 PM
I go and do a little Snowmobiling [ january and febuary ] and when i come back to scream and fly to find out about the romp to find that everything has changed. First Mike mongovi has ditched the skater??? I was pretty sure that he was going to retire with that boat. Phast boat is going to 2.5 power and david has some kind of fusion/rocket engine he and the ghost of albert einstien have been working on. But wait !!! I had to sit down for this one Ronnie is selling the viper? Would the lone ranger sell Trigger. I have to call Wingnut about some parts. That is unless he has been elected to congress while i was out.

P.S. I Do have a new boat that will be ready for the romp. All I have to do is take tarp off the old boat and get some parts out of it But looking at it makes me want prozac.

RONNIE
02-26-2004, 11:12 PM
who said i was selling my boat I'd rather cut in half and screw it to the living room wall scott needs a cowling

wing nut
02-26-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by CRMERC
But wait !!! I had to sit down for this one Ronnie is selling the viper? Would the lone ranger sell Trigger. I have to call Wingnut about some parts. That is unless he has been elected to congress while i was out.

haha thats PRESIDENT wing nut to you:D lol!

im looking for an old cowl, the small v6 one, top and bottom.i think its like an old f1 cowl?? if you have one let me know 516-724-0501.

thanks
scott

Rich Owen
02-27-2004, 03:50 AM
Carl , ya mean you didn't fix that tiny little hole in the V-King yet ? Do you have your reservations at the Flip Inn yet ?

BTW , Trigger belonged to Roy Rogers and is stuffed in their museum .

Liqui-Fly
02-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Makes strange things happen. I heard Mike sold the Skater cause he heard I was coming for him:) hehehehe

David

stvhelm
02-28-2004, 10:42 PM
liqui-fly, you mean its actually gonna air out?:eek: ;)

Liqui-Fly
03-01-2004, 07:54 AM
You're next:mad:

stokernick
03-01-2004, 08:29 PM
I wanna see that,talk about a flea crawling up an elephant`s butt:p

Trikki1010
03-02-2004, 11:44 AM
You guys are tooo funny :cool:

Helmet, you could always PULL him around...lol

With my luck, I'll be the one to blow:eek: :eek: