PDA

View Full Version : Official Daytona NASCAR thread!!!

LaserModVee
02-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Channel-TNT
Time- NOW!!!

Bud Shootout.

Who will it be?

Daytona 500 predictions???

CDave
02-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Only time will tell.
I'm not partial to any one driver....really. ;)
http://www.darksavior.net/~cajndave/desk.jpg

chynewalkr
02-07-2004, 08:20 PM
just wondering what everyones take on Toyotas entrance into nascar is. i know where i stand :(

i saw a picture of the truck motor, just aint right seeing a holley on a motor that says toyota on the valve covers

Airboater
02-07-2004, 10:11 PM
88 :( What luck

stevek
02-07-2004, 10:22 PM
I would have prefered seeing a differenct Dale win, but I dont mind seeing DJ win for a change.

Bet you would have gotten excellent odds on that win :eek:

1BadAction
02-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by chynewalkr
just wondering what everyones take on Toyotas entrance into nascar is. i know where i stand :(

i saw a picture of the truck motor, just aint right seeing a holley on a motor that says toyota on the valve covers

you mean the splash of a SBC that they call a yota? I can hear the riceboys now " yeah you seen the tundra, th3y wuz in 10th place but their mad tyt3 nittos werent hooking up." its going to be **** when a tundra wins a race, we will never hear the end of it. even though the motor is a chevy with toyota valve covers...

blasphemy i say!

CDave
02-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Yoyota will win. They will spend what it takes to win.

I wonder how long before Nissian jumps in too?

That being said, Go Roush Racing!!!!

ALLISON7710
02-08-2004, 09:43 AM
I AM NOT MUCH OF A NASCAR FAN, BUT ALL THE GUYS AT MY WORK ARE AND THEY HAVE A NASCAR POOL. I ENTERED FOR THE HELL OF IT. I DREW MAYFIELD AND JARRET. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WON.:D :p :cool: IT WAS ONLY LIKE $70 BUCKS BUT HEY I WILL TAKE IT ANY WAY I CAN GET IT.LOL. THANKS ERIC.